Thread: Powdery mildew in 4 weeks-ish into flower

Thanks

Default Answered: Powdery mildew in 4 weeks-ish into flower

Hey everyone

Been a long while since I last posted, over a year lol. Some may remember me posting with my first grow which I nute burned pretty bad but thanks to help from some guys on here I managed to salvage things and ended up with a few oz per plant which wasn't to bad considering....

Anyway it's been a while and better armed with knowledge I've returned to growing and I'm now about 4 to 5 weeks into flower with 4 amnesia haze and all looks pretty good apart from some powdery mildew popping up which was probably caused by allowing the humidity sit in the 60's in an attempt to keep them a little warmer through some frosty weather.

So what I've tried so far is firstly getting the humidity down into the 40's to 50's, removed as much of the mildew i could by and by removing any yellowing leaves that had it on and wiping it off anywhere else I could see it then misting the girls with organic vinegar mixed with water but it's not doing the job.

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend anything? What is regarded as being the best thing to use? I'm planning on seeing if I can get hold of some SM-90 this morning if they have it at the grow shop?

2. "have look here as it was asked other week

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ldews-on-cutts"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

BigJam (01-02-18)

Thanks

Cheers joker

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigJam For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (01-02-18)

Thanks

I use fresh cows milk as a foliar. Not the stuff in the store, straight from the udder! Dilute it 10:1, and hose your plants down with it in veg as a preventative, the enzymes in the milk help prevent disease. Compost tea foliars in veg work too. Late in flower, spraying anything is suspect. thought i'd chime in.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fishbuds For This Useful Post:

redisiel (10-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Mate find this podcast also anyone else who sees this it’s called shaping fire, I’m glad I found this because I’ve beem saying fir a while there’s a lot more to pm than meets the eye,
    Best wishes brother
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!