Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Your next growing purchase

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    as i matter of fact no will give it little spray later but tbh the noise cuming from the back of it dont sound healthly either lol guess you can expect it when they running constant without switching off for months an months on end.
    Some models are easy to take apart. It may just need a clean, or may need a little grease/oil. I always prefer a cheaper option before splashing the cash on a new one.

I've had my clip-on (not to be confused with a strap-on) for over 2 years now. I do have mine running through the variac though.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18), Hippy Crack (02-02-18), joker_the_smoker (02-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    3 speed settings mate, its fine.

Grow your own medicine.
    1st speed must be a dyson sound equivalent

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Some models are easy to take apart. It may just need a clean, or may need a little grease/oil. I always prefer a cheaper option before splashing the cash on a new one.

I've had my clip-on (not to be confused with a strap-on) for over 2 years now. I do have mine running through the variac though.
    yea tbh am aways takin them apart as you get that white dust kinda hit piling up on them during veg etc, bit copper slip might see em good.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18)

Thanks

My next purchase will be a mantis pro reflector as the one I have for me first grow is way to big for my tent (supernova its called bought secondhand) and im sick on banging me nut on it

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (02-02-18), GEORGE (23-08-18), Hippy Crack (02-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky007 View Post
    My next purchase will be a mantis pro reflector as the one I have for me first grow is way to big for my tent (supernova its called bought secondhand) and im sick on banging me nut on it
    I run the Mantis Pro's had then for a good few years now.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18), Hippy Crack (02-02-18), Sparky007 (02-02-18), Trex (02-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Automatic fan speed controller here , cant decide what though

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164
    Anyone from North America can Recommend one ? All i see on ebay are UK and european types ,wrong voltage/plug ins and Triple the price after currency exchange .....

Organic Grow Journal

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

naaaa chance on that mon, 250w hps at best, but yeaa they are good like but i would only use it along side a hps tbh
    When used together with hps they bring out funky colours and other things you just dont see with straight hps , completes the Spectrum imho .

Organic Grow Journal

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gardro (02-02-18), GEORGE (23-08-18), joker_the_smoker (02-02-18)

Hobbit Guest

pmsl i hear that! seem to be flying thru those bastards, now am gona av jump on flea bay n buy one coz the only one left i have working is screeching like its got its plums stuck in a zipper.
    Good to know that was just considering one my self as my old pedestal is on its way out. I bought one of those dyson hot cool things this week. Bit misleading they are lol. Got it home expecting it to actually cool, but the cool part is just a fan that's even at full tilt wasn't very powerful and noisier than my $11 pedestal. So it turns out its just an over priced heater at $545, so I took it back. Great thread this BTW.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18)

Thanks

Really need a nice osmosis filter

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksea For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5