Thread: Happy days

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Default Happy days

Well my new set up is up and running, almost lol. Took the whole day basically to take down my old tent and then put up the new one. Still need to put the second light in only as I didn't have anything to hang it up on. Going to get a chain tomorrow for homebase, if they don't sell any then ill be using two cheap dog lead chains lol. Other than that had to run local hydro store as notice some mutant leaves. Which to me is a sign my ph pen is out slightly so will have to recalibrate that tomorrow. It's only out slightly I imagine or I just messed up a watering or two some how, as the leaves aren't burnt at all just ugly shaped leaves lol.

So yeah tomorrow get rid of all this cardboard and grab myself some chains, get the second light up and intake fan installed. Then will give it a full day of vegging tomorrow and flip them Sunday. Honestly mental how simple a tent looks but how it takes so long to bloody get set up n running.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

pics mate??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

bungie cords wuld work just as well as chains if not easier to put up
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

Thanks

Bungee cords for the lights? Have used from for holding filters in the past. It's no issue home base is only a 10minute journey away. Gonna head there in an hour or so then tonight will get it all finished and running properly. Am well happy with it though, plants look a lovely size in there. Going to flip them tomorrow and with my lemon haze still needing say 3 weeks plus a week drying, it won't feel as long waiting for this main grow to be done.

Thanks

Gotta admit it feels weird having this tent running lol i love it but don't like it at the same time. Just so used to what I've been running but suppose ill get used to this one. Got both lights running now and tbh my room doesn't even feel anywhere near as hot as I'd imagined. I usually just had passive intake but using my 5" outtake now for my intake and have it plugged into an sms. I'm guessing having an intake is making things stay cooler than I had imagined plus of course it's cold weather. Gonna water 3 plants at half past and then get a feel for how hot it is in there, will also then shove in my temp reader and see how things are doing.

Honestly is such hard work running a new set up or least with a larger tent. Know its only two 600w but I dread to imagine the effort it takes setting up anything bigger than this. Ill get some photos tomorrow, when it will all finally be running correct and I can flip it Monday and start the count down.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (04-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Bungee cords for the lights? Have used from for holding filters in the past. It's no issue home base is only a 10minute journey away. Gonna head there in an hour or so then tonight will get it all finished and running properly. Am well happy with it though, plants look a lovely size in there. Going to flip them tomorrow and with my lemon haze still needing say 3 weeks plus a week drying, it won't feel as long waiting for this main grow to be done.
    ah my bad, chain the lights up dude. though you were talking about the extract lol.
    you running a two tent set up now or was that just the expansion

Thanks

Running two 600w in one tent and got this 250w finishing off some slow lemon haze.

The new tent has little light leaks from the strip going down where the zip is. I am tempted right now to try sow it myself? What's the worst that can happen. Not like I'm going to undo their stitching just tighten it in spots where its loose. If some how I messed up it wouldn't matter any way as so far the only solution is covering it with some sheeting. Want to flip the plants tomorrow man

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180205_0038369_rewind.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	356348Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180205_0039160_rewind.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	356349

Here are some photos of my ladies currently in there anyway which I'm gonna flip tomorrow for sure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180205_0039392_rewind.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	356350   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180205_0039448_rewind.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	356351  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Sadface (05-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Looking sweet baz