Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it ok setup?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Weed smell is so distinctive. A few ppms in the air peoples nostrils start twitching. Just think of your piece of mind if nothing else

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-18), THC Prince (04-02-18), Valentina (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Only grow when you have a filter in place, dude!! Cannabis has a very distinctive smell and travels a long distance! For your own safety, mate, and that is not just from the cops!!

A fan that is overkill for your space means it can create negative pressure, which helps prevent smell leaks.

Your fan can shift that volume air in the specific time, but the airflow needs that force to go into the filter, be cleaned of smells and then come out. If all your plants are getting is re-circulated air, they are not going to grow very big because they suffocate.

Have a look at the Stealth grow and Micro grow section here. There is someone who made a home made carbon filter for his computer grow. If you can't buy one, may be you can build something similar but bigger.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-18), GreenFingers321 (12-05-18), Royston81 (04-10-18)

Thanks

Filter is a must. No kidding a mate of mine had 2 plants in his loft and no filter. I could smell it at the end of his driveway.and that was before he opened the front door. Everything he wore stank too. Safety and unneeded agro is well worth £50.

All the best man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Royston81 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I'm growing 2 NL autos atm and it def starts to stink up the house when I leave the tent door open too long.
    Hoping to prove Gadro wrong on the flowering under cfls scenario I don't have the height for hps.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-10-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2