Thread: mixing strains in nft

Thanks

Default mixing strains in nft

basically if I put a pineapple chunk and a bubblecheese in the same nft tank will they still turn out as they should or will the roots growing together somehow make them the same ?

like will they both turn out as pineapple etc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

You seem to have made 2 posts about the same thing dude.

But no they won't some how magically change strain just because the roots have been in contact.

One thing you will struggling with doing multi strains in an NFT is if they don't feed the same, for example. 1 strain might want an EC of 1.5 where the other strain is only asking for an EC of 1.2 you've either gotta starve 1 or over feed 1. I'd stick to doing the same strain if I was you, or change the way you're going to grow.

ATB dirty_badger

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

British green (12-05-19), MrSeeweed (04-03-20)