Thread: Improvised extractor

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Default Improvised extractor

Hi all, i have a groom which is 1.8 mtrs X 1.6 mtrs X 1.8 mtrs high kitted out with all the usual gear i had 3 fairly puny girls in this groom which were in late flower, i also have a smaller veg room which had 4 large girls in it ready for flip and outgrowing the veg room so i decided to switch the girls over the problem was i had no extractor unit for my smaller veg room and needed to keep the rh down for the 3 in late flower, i all ready had a rectangular hole in the veg room wall for blowing cool air in so i used the same fan as an extractor and it worked a treat keeping the rh down to around 35% - 40% it was a quick fix and got me through to harvest. so anyone in a similar predicament may wanna try it, G'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1762.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	356352 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1760.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	356353

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

KieranH (09-02-18), tom222 (05-02-18)