Thread: Working away from home.....

Thanks

Default Working away from home.....

Right everyone quick question for you.

So who on here grows the beautiful herb but works away from home?

Just intrested to see if any one is in the same situation as me....

I work for 2 weeks away from home,then I travel back home for a Friday, Saturday, Sunday of. Then I'm back away again.

So my question is who's the same ?
    What system do you use ?
    Is your setup fully automatic?
    Does your loved ones or friends and family help while your away?

Looking for ideas and some help really.

I've been given the green light to start growing again. But now my job involves being away from home for 2 weeks at a time.

Last time I use to grow was 5 years ago, I was single,had no children, and was working at home.

But now.... I've a partner who's a school teacher and not very keen on me growing cannabis in the house. I've a beautiful 2 year old boy, and a job the requires me to work away from home.

After 5 years of chewing my partners ears of about starting another grow, I've finally had a break through!! But there's a catch I can't grow in the house. Which I can understand due to her job and my son.

So I'm allowed to build a nice shed at the back of the garden so it's out of site and her mind.

So yeah would love to here if people are in the same situation as me and if any one has any idea's to help me work something out.

Peace out people and happy growing

Regards Rich

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Richcams For This Useful Post:

Trex (11-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Reckon I did the same fur years pilgrim and wishes ya the best of luck. I use to makes sures all my timers were good and I water just be for leavin a heavy water to last a good week and then takes me chances all was still workin right whens I gots home but Im a risk taker Im sure there be a pilgrim who gots better ways ifin ya gots money to spend there be lots of fancy devices to add to yur room to do most work fur ya but might cost a bit. Hope yual gets yur need in the end friend

BWD

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (12-02-18), Trex (11-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hmm caught between a rock and a hard place .

2 weeks is a long time tbh . If it were 1 week i would tell ya go DWC ( deep water culture) but you would need one hell of a good size reservoir even come flower 20 gallons min about for 2 plants , all depending that is .
    That or soil but as i said 2 weeks is waaay long even for that .

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Auto pots would be your best bet IMO. Then you could leave a top up feed in a bucket so someone can keep on top of the level for you while you're away.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,102 Times

I work away from home mate im away for a week to sometimes 10 days then home for a few then away again id say you would be pushing it at 2 weeks unless your mrs is willing to check in on them for you like mines does, i grow in in autopots and im outside in my shed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

Trex (15-02-18)