Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Highgrade’s Flowering diary.

Thanks

Back from holiday and the stress begins... two plants were brown and dead when I returned home as the person in charge of their well-being Supposedly ‘fell on them’ and he took it upon himself to give a plant a 4 day flush and harvest it as it was ‘his cut’ for looking after them.
    Going to start the flush on the 4 remaining even if I have to take a loss. Just want it out of there now I’ve got the 2 at mine now so they’re alive still 😂😂 but hey ho. Mon the flush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by 420highgrade View Post
    Back from holiday and the stress begins... two plants were brown and dead when I returned home as the person in charge of their well-being Supposedly ‘fell on them’ and he took it upon himself to give a plant a 4 day flush and harvest it as it was ‘his cut’ for looking after them.
    Going to start the flush on the 4 remaining even if I have to take a loss. Just want it out of there now I’ve got the 2 at mine now so they’re alive still ���� but hey ho. Mon the flush.

the cheeky cnut! i would knocked him in to next week what a bell end
    hopefully u will get decent harvest from rest though

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18), Ironman (20-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    the cheeky cnut! i would knocked him in to next week what a bell end
    hopefully u will get decent harvest from rest though
    Tell me about it lol but I suppose it’s the risk you take when it’s not at yours? Hey ho, it’s all a learning curve now I know that he has done something to me a slow revenge is inevitable. I’m unable to really say much as I still have 4 there just hopefully it’s enough to keep me going until the 2 new ones are ready lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18), Ironman (20-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Going to start the flush on the 4 remaining even if I have to take a loss. Just want it out of there now I’ve got the 2 at mine now so they’re alive still ���� but hey ho. Mon the flush.

I'm not a violent man (I did once lose my temper when some Tupperware fell out of a cupboard I'd just opened), but that would have sent me apoplectic.

Disgusting behaviour on every level.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    I'm not a violent man (I did once lose my temper when some Tupperware fell out of a cupboard I'd just opened), but that would have sent me apoplectic.

Disgusting behaviour on every level.
    What tops it off he is my mums partner (father in law) of around 16/17 years... mum just said she didn’t know anything about it but hey ho, at least I know where people’s morals lie.. now-a-days it’s money over everything.. he can’t even say he took it for smoke seeing as he only smokes a .4 spliff a night... absolutely distraught I was but don’t want it to ruin my mood as I’ve just chilled out from a week away.... I will just wait until mine has gone and his is up and just pounce on him when I can, or just go one better than stealing from him and just turn the trip box off whilst they’re at work 😂😂

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18), Herbitual (20-04-18)

Thanks

I'm definitely not a retaliation type of guy, guy...BUT...light leak for a photo and top his auto.

I know, I know...it's not a million miles away from what Adolf Hitler was trying to do.

Forgive me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Thanks

And your Mum's new husband is well young, man.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Thanks

I'm definitely not a retaliation type of guy, guy...BUT...light leak for a photo and top his auto.

I know, I know...it's not a million miles away from what Adolf Hitler was trying to do.

Forgive me.
    Hahahaha that could go down a treat 😂😂 or if it’s of a decent size every couple of days slice the stem or something so it has to focus on repairing that.. and it the world of weed if I were to do it I suppose you could call me adolf 😂🤣

And your Mum's new husband is well young, man.
    Sorry, I think you misunderstood, they have been together for 16/17 years in total 😂😂 he is 37 or something around that mark anyway 😂😂

I may even just sweep it under the carpet and if he ever asks for any favours again just tip him bollocks instead.

I’ve still got 4 to go with and I doubt the one he took got a decent flush as I was only away for 4 days so whether he smokes or sells it he will have either 1- disappointed customers or 2- a really harsh nasty taste in his mouth from smoking it 😂🤣

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-04-18)

Thanks

Just to let everyone know what’s left of these plants I will be chopping them on Monday, they would have had a 10 day flush then.
    Buds have gone really dense there is just a couple that are shit imo.. not the best grow but what else can I do first timer lol. I will trim them before I chop them and gets some pics up here for you guys.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-04-18), Ironman (25-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Just to let everyone know what’s left of these plants I will be chopping them on Monday, they would have had a 10 day flush then.
    Buds have gone really dense there is just a couple that are shit imo.. not the best grow but what else can I do first timer lol. I will trim them before I chop them and gets some pics up here for you guys.

My advice would be this,

Chop, dry and cure the buds then go round and see good old step Dad. This will be how it goes.

You = "Do you want some on this?"

Step dad= " Oh, yes please it smell lovely".

You= "well go fuck yourself, there would have been plenty to share if you hadn't been a cunt while I was away"

PMSL, this is a qualification for Dam btw. Get booked up and your in😉

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast