Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Highgrade’s Flowering diary.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Start week 3 since flip tomorrow.
    Few pics in there i updated earlier https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...us-gt-)/page51

Dont worry bout those lower yellow leafs jus strip the bottom quarter of them after u hit 2 week ish from flip. As it will be crappy lack of light leafs down there plus they will divert energy to colas higher up.
    Ah nice so by week 3 I should have changed to bloom nutes, be on the hps and be on around 4L of water.

Sorry to be a cheeky bastard but when it gets to the time so around the 3 week mark again if I post a pic of the side of one of my plants would you guide me as to which ones to do as I don’t want to strip vital ones.

Really appreciate the help makes me feel like I’m on the right track lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18), joker_the_smoker (06-02-18)

Thanks

Any thoughts on this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Naa shite mate.
    I made homemade dripper system to blue stakes in each pot.
    Some pics in here I put up as sum1 asked.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...us-gt-)/page50

Got the parts list sum wet.all off same site like.cheap to.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

420highgrade (12-02-18), GEORGE (28-03-18), turnkey (07-04-18)

Thanks

Ta mate I’ll have a little look now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks

After a long tedious afternoon, I have managed to get my run off system in place (painful if I must say) but I did it!!!!

I put 1.8L of nuted water ph’ed at 5.8 ec at 1.3 got some run off not sure how much as I forgot to measure it.

I haven’t got a fixed place for my fans or filter at the moment so they’re just anywhere I can put them lol......

Whilst moving of them out of there I damaged one of the arms of one of them but just taped it back up to the best I could and am going to hope for the best. Not an issue of that one damaged though as there is plenty of more opportunity for me to get smoke 😂😂

I have made a vow to myself I will either make a bigger groom next time to accompany 7/8 plants or just keep it the size it is and stick to 4 with topping and lst.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thought I’d get a pic for you all lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Highgrade’s Flowering diary.

Just a little update for those who are still watching....

Today I had to move the lights down as temperatures were abit low, but I did leave it a little high after yesterday’s watering but now I have sorted the temperature again.

The plants were fed with chart strength nutrients with 2L into each plan at 5.8PH and 1.3EC.

Got roughly 200ml off of each plant as a run off with 6.2PH and 1.7EC I think that is all high as I wasn’t collecting my run off for around 3 weeks due to not having a system in place.

They’re filling out the room nicely bushing out. They’re not growing very high though, do you think I should change from the MH bulb to the HPS to encourage a larger stretch? Or shall I just be patient as they’ve only been transitioned into flower for 3/4 days...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Run off is 1.7ec but feed goin in is1.3? Thats not very good mate an it spells trouble for later.

You want ec goin in pretty much matching wats cumin out which means you found ther sweet spot for feeding or a smidge lower than whats goin in means they eatin well an can up it slightly.

My guess the reason your ec cumin out is so high is because you only just started feedin to get any run off which means you gettin a build up of salts, personally if were me i would do a complete flush before flower to freshin up the coco an save you from issues later like burnin an lockin out.

They do look decent though at min, just my past experience mate cud save u headache.
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 07-02-18 at 07:47 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks

They’re already 3 days in flower though bud so would I be cool to do a complete flush still? And how much you suggesting i should flush through?

Do I wait until it matches my waters e.c or do I wait until it gets to feed etc?

Do I ph water down to 5.8?

One more thing, do I water them with a feed after the flush?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Run off is 1.7ec but feed goin in is1.3? Thats not very good mate an it spells trouble for later.

You want ec goin in pretty much matching wats cumin out which means you found ther sweet spot for feeding or a smidge lower than whats goin in means they eatin well an can up it slightly.

My guess the reason your ec cumin out is so high is because you only just started feedin to get any run off which means you gettin a build up of salts, personally if were me i would do a complete flush before flower to freshin up the coco an save you from issues later like burnin an lockin out.

They do look decent though at min, just my past experience mate cud save u headache.
    They’re already 4 days in flower though bud so would I be cool to do a complete flush still? And how much you suggesting i should flush through?

Do I wait until it matches my waters e.c or do I wait until it gets to feed etc?

Do I ph water down to 5.8?

One more thing, do I water them with a feed after the flush?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 420highgrade For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast