Thread: When to add another bulb + when to transplant after topping!!

Thanks

Default When to add another bulb + when to transplant after topping!!

Hey,

I currently have 3 plants in veg, they are about 4 nodes tall and I have already topped them once. How long do I wait before transplanting? I know I should have topped after but my mistake.

I currently have 1 600Watt bulb dimmed to 400 over 3plants, when do I add my other light and increase them both to 600Watt?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Whay size pots they in now? They got lots roots pokin out bottom? Any pics? What size pot they goin in to next?

If temps allow no harm in crankin it up to 600w just raise it up little more

Or am misreadin an you plan u run 2 x 600w over the 3?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Whay size pots they in now? They got lots roots pokin out bottom? Any pics? What size pot they goin in to next?

If temps allow no harm in crankin it up to 600w just raise it up little more

Or am misreadin an you plan u run 2 x 600w over the 3?
    I have them in plastic cups at the moment with drain holes in bottom, I can see some roots.

I plan to use 2 600 Watt lights. Don't know if I should wait before flower or just add them now

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Polson1337 View Post
    I have them in plastic cups at the moment with drain holes in bottom, I can see some roots.

I plan to use 2 600 Watt lights. Don't know if I should wait before flower or just add them now

You want alot roots rammin out bottom hence why i said get sum pics up.
    2 x 600 over 3 is little over kill . 1x 1000w wud be plenty
    or 2 x4oow. But thats your call. Defo no need for both inveg anyways save ya leccy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    You want alot roots rammin out bottom hence why i said get sum pics up.
    2 x 600 over 3 is little over kill . 1x 1000w wud be plenty
    or 2 x4oow. But thats your call. Defo no need for both inveg anyways save ya leccy
    Haha sorry man I'm not at home, they ent busting at the seems or anything.

How long does seedling stage last? They sprouted 3 weeks ago and already at 4the node.

I plan to top to get at least 8 colas, will my veg time go into the 9 week mark?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Polson1337 View Post
    Hey,

I currently have 3 plants in veg, they are about 4 nodes tall and I have already topped them once. How long do I wait before transplanting? I know I should have topped after but my mistake.

I currently have 1 600Watt bulb dimmed to 400 over 3plants, when do I add my other light and increase them both to 600Watt?

Thanks in advance
    I would, once they are in flower they will want as much light as possible in 12 hours.

I’m growing autos and using 900w full spectrum panel, and I’m considering adding a 600w HPS into the mix when flowering starts. I just wanna see how much they can take without burning as I have all the time in the world to tend to them, working from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk