Thread: Flushing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times
    Provided Answers: 35

Default Answered: Flushing

Hi dudes , not been around for a while .
    Hope your all good !!
    Quick question , I'm about to start flushing my ladies but have moved house and the water here is nearly bang on 5.8 do won't cause lock out .
    I'm planning on using pH down to around 3.0 to lock nutrients out and get some water through them .
    Is this the best way forward ?
    I'm in Coco by the way 😎

2. "See were your coming from mate, my ph tap water is 7.4ish so am lockin them out wen i flush.
    So yea you could adjust it to 7.0+ so they will use up internal stored nutes rather than using up whats in the media.

You could just use your 5.8 and eventually they will go yellow anyway will just take little longer flushing"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Plough For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (11-02-18), Trex (09-02-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

If you're going to flush, then just use plain water. No need to pH it. Coir is inert, so by flushing it, you're flushing out the nutes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (11-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

See were your coming from mate, my ph tap water is 7.4ish so am lockin them out wen i flush.
    So yea you could adjust it to 7.0+ so they will use up internal stored nutes rather than using up whats in the media.

You could just use your 5.8 and eventually they will go yellow anyway will just take little longer flushing

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (09-02-18), MonsterEnergy (11-02-18), Trex (09-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

3.0 water as a flush , thats just one step up from batteru acid tbh , 3. is equiv to Lemons LOL , rub a lemon in a wound or eyes , if it dont like it neither will yoir plants 😂😂😋

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (09-02-18), MonsterEnergy (11-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

I think that could possibly kill the plants, I don't know for sure but don't find out, just water them with plenty run off each day. 👌

Grow your own medicine.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (11-02-18), Trex (09-02-18)

Thanks

No need to worru about ph u want to cause lockout in some sence so the plant uses stored nutes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Karlcar For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (11-02-18)