Thread: How Many Grows Does A 1 Liter Bundle Of Nutrients Last?

Thanks

Default How Many Grows Does A 1 Liter Bundle Of Nutrients Last?

Since I will be ordering all my nutrients from another country and shipping may last up to 3 months. Let’s say I have a 4 x 4 with the latest cob lighting or quantum boards. And I am growing with 2 autopots. How many grows will a one liter bundle of base nutrients plus additives like cal mag, hydroguard last. Because I am worried of not having anything mid grow. Estimates are fine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariano Gomes For This Useful Post:

dogman (07-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's not quite as easy as that... some plants need more feed than others...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

dogman (07-02-18)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Gomes View Post
    Since I will be ordering all my nutrients from another country and shipping may last up to 3 months. Let’s say I have a 4 x 4 with the latest cob lighting or quantum boards. And I am growing with 2 autopots. How many grows will a one liter bundle of base nutrients plus additives like cal mag, hydroguard last. Because I am worried of not having anything mid grow. Estimates are fine.
    I can tell you 4liters a /b canna plus 1 liter of pk13/14 plus 1 liter of boost of your picking in a 21liter air pot will cover your first grow with some left over for the next. This will take care of the differences in strain that MC mentioned. By then you will have enough experience to judge for yourself.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

grassmaker (02-05-18), M_C (07-02-18), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (23-01-20)