Thread: Hi everyone new here!

Thanks

Default Hi everyone new here!

Hiya! I’m new here, new to growing.
    I thought I’d give a list of set up ect and see what you guys think?
    Leave any tips or any suggestions you have please.
    Thanks and appreciated.

1.2x1.2x1.8 bloom room tent
    600w hps diamond reflected (no air cool)
    6” rhino pro filter
    6” extractor fan 150w
    6” black acoustic duct
    Omega digi pro ballast
    Omega dual spectrum lamp.
    2x 5inch clip on isolating fans.
    Humidity/ temp sensor with separate sensor wire.
    2kw oil filled rad with thermostat.

Blulab ec truncheon.
    Digital ph pen
    Digital thermometer
    Water heater
    40 litre flexi but.
    100ml siringes

Canna a and b
    Rizi
    Cannazym
    Boost
    Growing in coco.
    12l root pouches.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

good luck be sure to start a dairy here > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Newbie-Corner

wouldnt bother with the cannazym, and the 2k heater is little overkill for the tent will cost ya on leccy that beast.
    you will also need a humidifier.

oh and you will need a garland tray if you want to make a simple run off collector & bang some metal mesh over it, so you can then wet vac it out i used to do it this way before i invested in the rhizoauto drain system a while back.

like this

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Medical 420 (09-02-18), Pablo (09-02-18), SmokeSara (09-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

Hi mate, welcome to the forum
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Medical 420 (09-02-18)

Thanks

Thanks for your reply mate. I’m slightly confused about run off, I’ve not been watering my plants until run off. I’m only upto 1.5 l per plants every 2 days and that’s not giving me any run off? Also I’ve had to put the heater outside the tent and have fan blowing warm air in as if the heater is in the tent the plants seem to get heat stressed. There droopy at the min have been for few days. Told to give them 1.5l of water ph to 5.8 lastnight. Still seemed droop this morning. I’ll put some pics on soon just need to work out how to downsize hem x

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Medical 420 View Post
    Thanks for your reply mate. I’m slightly confused about run off, I’ve not been watering my plants until run off. I’m only upto 1.5 l per plants every 2 days and that’s not giving me any run off? Also I’ve had to put the heater outside the tent and have fan blowing warm air in as if the heater is in the tent the plants seem to get heat stressed. There droopy at the min have been for few days. Told to give them 1.5l of water ph to 5.8 lastnight. Still seemed droop this morning. I’ll put some pics on soon just need to work out how to downsize hem x
    in coco you should also be getting run off, and how much you give them will depend on plant size and pot size. in coco you should be feeding every day to about 20- 30%+ runoff again this would be when they are much established.

have read through here it will save me explaining what is all already in there.. > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients

at early seedling very early veg stage every other day is fine an letting media dry a little is ok this will encourage roots to go searching increasing root mass,

best thing do is start diary and get all your advice an question in there, as this is just the intro thread

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Medical 420 (09-02-18)

Thanks

Thankyou mate. I’ll get on that when I’m home from work I’ll make a diary.
    Just had a quick look on that page, already I’ve learnt a few things!.. hopefully i can get my girls stood back up looking healthy again!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Medical 420 For This Useful Post:

SmokeSara (09-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,893 Times

Hi friend,welcome,hopw your girls will get well soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmokeSara For This Useful Post:

Medical 420 (09-02-18)