Thread: UK Drugs Minister, Opposes Drugs Regulation While Husband Grows 45 Acres of Cannabis

Thanks

Default UK Drugs Minister, Opposes Drugs Regulation While Husband Grows 45 Acres of Cannabis

Yet more deception an hypocrisy from our government. Victoria Atkins the UK drugs Minister is married to the MD of British Sugar, the company who grow cannabis under licence for GW pharm but still maintains the opinion of cannabis as a harmful drug.

More info here https://www.clear-uk.org/victoria-at...nment-licence/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HayesA For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (11-02-18), GEORGE (22-02-23), iice (07-03-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

moaning cannabis has no medical properties and moaning to stop legalisation ... and her hubbys growing 48 acres of it under licence by the governmnt legally ..... to use in medication .....and apparently its ok as its high cbd ... low thc ....
    so that gives ME the right to grow a load of high cbd weed for the member of my family dieing with cancer does it ??????
    gripped my shit this did ....us poor fukkers have to secretly hide grows ... tiptoe about in the arse end of nowhere guerilla growing to help the ones we love cos its illegal ..... yet if the government have their hands in the pockets of the producers of "legally " grown weed for medical use everythings aok ? !!! so how is THEIR plants so different to the high cbd ones available to the rest of us then ? and how come THEIRS is brilliant for medical use but ours isent ? if theres no medical properties in it ... why are they growing it under licence for medical use then ? and why are they charging ridiculous ammounts of money for a medication that they say has no medical properties ???
    its the pinical of underhand, sneeky, deceiving scumbags tho ...... if i grow the same strain ... id get in the shit ... yet if they do it its all legal and above board..... difference is tho ..... were both doing it for different reasons .... mine ... as well as folk on here.... grow it to ease pain ... help people have a better standard of life ... and watch our loved ones get better ..
    theirs is for purely finantial reasons ......

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-23), iice (07-03-23), Lucas3330 (12-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

sorry HayesA ,, i posted this too .. dident realise you had done it ... can a mod please delete my 2 faced or what post ... thanks guys ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-23), iice (07-03-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Its a big club and you and I are not in the Club , we are not in the Big Club .
    - George Carlin

Need i say more .

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-23), iice (07-03-23), Valentina (09-04-18), WF420 (22-02-18)

Thanks

That is fuckin mental!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Why is everyone so surprised. Isn't this just a case of bloody typical?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveBudd For This Useful Post: