Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: this plant is very sick after transplant

GreenBalls Guest

Thanks, i'll post a pic today -
    The latest plan I have is this: the thriving plants are a month old, and apparently have two months left of flowering.
    I was planning to ditch the tiny sick plant, and plant a couple of seeds of something which takes 2 months total to harvest, such as cream caramel autos which I currently have. So in theory everything should finish at approximately the same time.
    But before taking any steps I'll upload a pic of the sick one in a sec and see what you think (just out of curiosity, if nothing else).
    Cheers

GreenBalls Guest

The new growth is nice and green, but still points to the ground, and it's all been the same size since doing the transplant a week ago.
    So on one hand I feel the same as Skunky - if I get a few grams off it, it's still a few grams that might be potent. And I gain experience.
    On the other hand it might be ‎better use of space and light to plant a new 60day strain instead.
    Cheers‎
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plant1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	356770   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plant2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	356771  

GreenBalls Guest

For comparison, here is her healthy sister, planted just one week earlier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Healthy.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	356772  

Macky Guest

You shouldn't transplant autos mate. Once the tap root touches the bottom of the pot, it stop growing, and more smaller roots will pop out the sides. The plant will then " decide" how big it can grow according to the tap root and how much room it has. Start autos off in the pots you intend to finish them in. Plus, the stews of a transplant during flower is too much, it will suffer for a while after it, and your Yeild will be effected.

There is nothing you can really do now as it's done, but next time ;-) for now mate just keep giving her the right conditions, good temps, good light, a good feed and then some time to let the medium dry out a bit so the roots can breath and she should pick back up.

Hope you sort it mate, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4