Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Should I Flush a organic Soil Grow??

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,586
    Thanks
    38,596
    Thanked 37,295 Times in 11,798 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Lol my first grow it was "tester" buds in the microwave could feel the canna gods screaming at me for the blasphemy haha.


    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Try it in oven next time silly 🤣🤣 slap it on 50° c for 20 mins or so . How i use the clippings from when i test the trichomes with microscope

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-09-18), scoobywho (20-09-18)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in a wardrobe
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    6,148
    Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    If u are really in orgsnic soil like i am . Dont flush no need .plus i Replenish and recycle soil after . Gets better and better .

    Flushin flushes all the goodies out of the soil . Just use water with minimal run off . Few drops runoff to make sure soil is drenched and away ya go

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    You got proper organics T would love to do it but nowhere to make supersoil in this place bad enough just filling the pots in my bedroom lol. Thought the wife was gonna castrate me when she seen the mess haha.

    50 for 20 mins need to remember that lol does it stink the house out though.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (20-09-18), hotshot (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

  5. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,783
    Thanks
    19,775
    Thanked 9,434 Times in 2,735 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Surely not giving any nutes and just plain water for the last 2 weeks is flushing imo, just saying.
    Yup. That's how I do it!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,783
    Thanks
    19,775
    Thanked 9,434 Times in 2,735 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Look at it this way, how do you flush a ganja plant that grows in the wild? There is always debate about the flush. The most important thing is not to dry too quickly so what ever food is left in the plant has time to be broken down. Once the plant is dry, and there is no moisture, whatever isn’t broken down will stay in the plant, and give you a harsher smoke. Just give no food the last week or two, and leave to hang for seven to ten days.
    If leading the roots with salt you flush. if feeding the soil then no point.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-09-18), Macky (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,586
    Thanks
    38,596
    Thanked 37,295 Times in 11,798 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    You got proper organics T would love to do it but nowhere to make supersoil in this place bad enough just filling the pots in my bedroom lol. Thought the wife was gonna castrate me when she seen the mess haha.

    50 for 20 mins need to remember that lol does it stink the house out though.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Not as much as you would think . But im talkin a small popcorn size of bud here not a big one lol I always light incense first hand a few minutes in advance just in case someone decides to knock at my door . Wich is often it seems lately . Always some salesman ffs or someone askin for directions for some odd fawkin reason 🤣🤣
    Im seriously one step away from putting a " Fuck off leave me alone " sign on my door LOL
    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Trex; 20-09-18 at 03:23 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-09-18), scoobywho (20-09-18)

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in a wardrobe
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    6,148
    Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Not as much as you would think . But im talkin a small popcorn size of bud here not a big one lol I always light incense first hand a few minutes in advance just in case someone decides to knock at my door . Wich is often it seems lately . Always some salesman ffs or someone askin for directions for some odd fawkin reason 🤣🤣
    Im seriously one step away from putting a " Fuck off leave me alone " sign on my door LOL
    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again sign lol keep the feckers away. Well at least the wife has loads of them scented oil burners. Lol don't worry T the weights I pull from my plants there ain't any massive buds 😂 .

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-09-18), Trex (20-09-18)

  13. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,586
    Thanks
    38,596
    Thanked 37,295 Times in 11,798 Posts

    Default

    🤣🤣🤣
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again sign lol keep the feckers away. Well at least the wife has loads of them scented oil burners. Lol don't worry T the weights I pull from my plants there ain't any massive buds 😂 .

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (20-09-18)

  15. #28

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,615
    Thanks
    14,303
    Thanked 6,584 Times in 2,241 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    If u are really in orgsnic soil like i am . Dont flush no need .plus i Replenish and recycle soil after . Gets better and better .

    Flushin flushes all the goodies out of the soil . Just use water with minimal run off . Few drops runoff to make sure soil is drenched and away ya go

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Couldn't agree more brother nice one, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

    Latest diary http://thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/sh...-x-White-widow

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (21-09-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK