Thread: Nute burn or underfed? First grow, help appreciated

Thanks

Default Nute burn or underfed? First grow, help appreciated

Recently transplanted my plants into larger containers and shortly after topped them, they're about 1 month old and still looking pretty small (they're 9 inches tall, and i have them 25 inches from 400w hp light), this is my first grow, I've had them on like 10% of the recommended strength feed, after transplant i fed them, and 1-2 of the plants showed signs of yellowing on the tips and small brown burns, i thought i nute burned them because the roots would of been feeding off the new transplant soil? either way i'm kinda confused because i asked grow support and they told me i should be feeding them way more, i fed them like 2ml of it in a liter container and the liter container was used for one watering, also had a couple of drops of PH down on it either way pics here
    https://imgur.com/a/dsJkC < remove space just generally would like an idea of how they're doing from an experienced grower and when a good time to turn them up to 600w would be. much apreciatted
    Last edited by Ironman; 15-02-18 at 08:44 AM.

MrChedHead Guest

Pictures dude pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

i linked it on imgur mate, link works for me, may have to remove the space from the sentence

Thanks

bump :/ d

MrChedHead Guest

Download tapatalk and upload pictures that way, your link isn’t working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

bubbles93 (15-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles93 View Post
    Recently transplanted my plants into larger containers and shortly after topped them, they're about 1 month old and still looking pretty small (they're 9 inches tall, and i have them 25 inches from 400w hp light), this is my first grow, I've had them on like 10% of the recommended strength feed, after transplant i fed them, and 1-2 of the plants showed signs of yellowing on the tips and small brown burns, i thought i nute burned them because the roots would of been feeding off the new transplant soil? either way i'm kinda confused because i asked grow support and they told me i should be feeding them way more, i fed them like 2ml of it in a liter container and the liter container was used for one watering, also had a couple of drops of PH down on it either way pics here
    https://imgur.com/a/dsJkC < remove space just generally would like an idea of how they're doing from an experienced grower and when a good time to turn them up to 600w would be. much apreciatted
    Morning mate, ive removed the space in your link so it works. Outside links are a no no unless its from a pic host.😉

Now to your issue,

Here is a link to the infirmary template.
    Fill in the info and post it in here. With all the info we can advise you what to do.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=166981

COYI

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

bubbles93 (15-02-18)

Thanks

thanks so much for the reply, i just did a infirmary post

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles93 For This Useful Post:

Ironman (15-02-18)

Thanks

I wouldn't worry about that lol

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk