Thread: feeding levels in flowering , advice needed !

Thanks

Default feeding levels in flowering , advice needed !

Hey guys

Im new here so 1st id like to say hello to everyone and say thanks for reading this post ,

my Setup and background so far

I currently have a 1.2 x 1.2 grow room and have 4 plants on the go all had female pre flowers and are around 6 1/2 weeks old growing strong under a 600watt duel spec hps

2 are growing in H20 (dwc) with air stones ( crazy growth and roots) and both are manifolded / mainlined to 8 colas
    2 are growing in coco and are just topped with most lower parts removed making an nice even canopy about 5 inches lower than the manifolded plants

So far i have been mixing up nutes at 15ml of hornet coco feed part A and 15ml of hornet coco feed part B to 12 liter of water. , After leaving for around 12-24 hours i test ph and adjust to 5.6 ( hornet coco feed has some acid in so it naturally drops it to around 6.1 anyway for my tap water )

All 4 plants are growing strong, The coco plants looking gr8 and are growing strong . These are fed the nute mix Everyday with 10% runoff and every 4th day having 20% runoff of just ph water and 1/4 strength nutes .

The DWC plants that are mainlined are looking really impressive and growing super thick and fast in the DWC . They drink around 1ltr / 1 1/2 ltrs a day from there 10ltr tubs ( actually hold around 5ltr of liquid under the pots ) and are topped up daily to the 5ltr mark i made on the side , The liquid in here has a 100% water change every 7 days

The question

So In the next 7 days or so im switching to 12/12 as the plants are getting big now ,

My main question is around feeding during flowering ,

Should i increase how many ml of parts A+B i use ?

Or should i just continue with the 15 ml of A+B ?

IS there anything else i need to be adding during flowering ?

I do plan on buying a bluelab ec meter in the next few weeks so i know that will help lots in getting things right but untill then what are people recommendations for feeding throughout the flowering stages .

Sorry if this post went on a bit , But i wanted to give as much info as possible as ive spent countless hours researching to get to this point and defo dont want to get things wrong now at this stage ,

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

welcome to the talk

feel free start a diary of your grow and some pics would be great

start bloom nutes start of week 3 after flipping. i like to reduce the amount of veg nutes i use also come week 3. let you ph go between 6.0-6.2 in flower with the occasional 5.8.

keep lights on an off temps within 5degree swing during the 1st 2 weeks of flipping as they will be stretching an keeping it in 5degree will help reduce it

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (17-03-18), turnkey (03-03-18)