Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Nutrients......time for a change??

Thanks

Did you use the overdrive when using explode or when using the pk boost mate?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), Hippy Crack (19-02-18)

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THE DARK KNIGHT View Post
    I’ve used it with both mate, I’d recommend it. Not too expensive either as you only run it for two weeks.
    The bottle said 2ml per litre but I do 1-1.5 ml depending on the ec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    plants dont grow better because of a different nutrient brand ...tbh i like a bottle of tomorite myself ewe could feed a dope plant horse shit straight from a bucket bach and get a decent result,its called reading the plants. if i was buying ferts tho i`d get the cheapest on the market its a plant not bluebird going for the land speed record see
    I'm with you all the way on this one pal, that's why I use ionic one part feed, about £20-£25 for a 5l bottle and it's so easy not having to bother getting equal amounts of a and b and results are good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18)

Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), Hippy Crack (19-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

IOnic all the way. Been using them for years, and they are stable in RDWC and don't cost a fortune.
    If they are good enough for Heath Robinsone, they are good enough for me.
    Oh and that explode stuff is over rated garbage imho.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (19-02-18), GEORGE (06-04-18), Hippy Crack (19-02-18), THE DARK KNIGHT (19-02-18)

Thanks

Hey mate, it was because of your advice why I posted this in the first place

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

bigbadbillybob (20-02-18), GEORGE (06-04-18), Hippy Crack (19-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,742 Times

I'm in 2 minds of which nutes to use during flower for my next grow which is just around the corner now. I feel that canna pk 13/14 is too much and want to try hammerhead 4/10 or Buddhas tree 9/18 but not sure. Any advice on flowering nutes and boosters for coco?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YorkshireFarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), Hippy Crack (20-02-18), THE DARK KNIGHT (24-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,526 Times

I'd stick with the Canna pk 13/14 lad. Start it earlish in flower week 3/4 @0.25ml per litre then increase it by 0.25ml every week untill full dose. I dropped it for vitalink buddy this time round "for a change" and I think I paid the price. A few use the hammerhead and BT on here.
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18), THE DARK KNIGHT (24-02-18)

Thanks

I’m still lost......

I think I’m gonna go for advanced nutrients simply based on recommendations. If I don’t like it I can always switch back to my faithful Dutch pro.

I am lost with what nutrients to get though. They have a number of base nutrients to begin with and a plethora of additives which leaves me stumped.

As I said the whole purpose of changing is to try something new, see if the grass is any greener on another side, I’m all for keeping it simple but want as close to the best as I can get. Anyone help? Must be some very clued up lads on here to share their knowledge with me?

Regards

P.S I’m gonna be growing RDWC.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by THE DARK KNIGHT View Post
    I’m still lost......

I think I’m gonna go for advanced nutrients simply based on recommendations. If I don’t like it I can always switch back to my faithful Dutch pro.

I am lost with what nutrients to get though. They have a number of base nutrients to begin with and a plethora of additives which leaves me stumped.

As I said the whole purpose of changing is to try something new, see if the grass is any greener on another side, I’m all for keeping it simple but want as close to the best as I can get. Anyone help? Must be some very clued up lads on here to share their knowledge with me?

Regards

P.S I’m gonna be growing RDWC.
    Why not change it for the cheapest possible option? Which will be Ionic, I'll be swapping back to them this grow.

I'll use;

Canna Rhizotonic
    Growth Technology Silicon
    Ionic Grow
    Ionic Bloom
    Ionic PK
    And maybe overdrive

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-18)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast