Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help please. Leafs curling and spots?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Ya if ur in soil ur good, except them organic cats. Just brainstorming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeh i done organic last one. Nightmare with the magnesium deficiency etc. Thats why i tried this mix with the canna food

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Haha dont go scaring him about his ph lol. As long as your not adjusting your ph it will be fine unless you got acid coming out your tap. Blue uses that soil with tip top results. Surprised Trex didnt pull you up over the pic with the yellow light. Some pics in natural light would be much better mate. Also from what I can see highly doubt you got an insect problem.
    Haha gonna say! He uses the tropic mix? Dont get me wrong mate they are growing rapid. I have them on 24hr 400w hps and 2 CFL.. What do you think of that?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

The biobizz you used last time had perlite added to the dirt
    Now your using one without I gather?
    It's pretty much essential in soil mate to dry out
    With out it soil becomes waterlogged with no air pockets
    3 months of watering will compact it down more and more
    Atb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    The biobizz you used last time had perlite added to the dirt
    Now your using one without I gather?
    It's pretty much essential in soil mate to dry out
    With out it soil becomes waterlogged with no air pockets
    3 months of watering will compact it down more and more
    Atb

Oh yeah it makes sense now the white bits. Yeah defo noticted that as when i water atm the water holds and i noticed there was slight moss. I rung a place and they said yeah its just to water sitting there. But how can i rectify that now or is it too late. And what shall I do about my leafs etc. Just water with plain water until its sorted. I am giving them bout 3L of water. No run off just the bottom of the fabric pots are wet. Sorry for the questions mate.

Thank you

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Oh yeah it makes sense now the white bits. Yeah defo noticted that as when i water atm the water holds and i noticed there was slight moss. I rung a place and they said yeah its just to water sitting there. But how can i rectify that now or is it too late. And what shall I do about my leafs etc. Just water with plain water until its sorted. I am giving them bout 3L of water. No run off just the bottom of the fabric pots are wet. Sorry for the questions mate.

Thank you
    Have you checked fr bugs?

Hobbit Guest

Perlite is helpful mate but most definitely not essential. Billions of people growing billions of plants in pots round the world with out perlite. You be fine this run. Add it to your next pot up or soil mix. Still be good to see some decent pics. Your magnesium problems in the past were probably from you overfeeding.

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Haha gonna say! He uses the tropic mix? Dont get me wrong mate they are growing rapid. I have them on 24hr 400w hps and 2 CFL.. What do you think of that?
    Not sure why youd be using a cfl with a 400 mate, depends how you have it set up but your probably cancelling out the cfl with your 400. Also I personally think your giving them 4hrs a day too much light. You will a less tired and healthier looking plants on 20/4. But thats an opinion. Alo im sure youve heard but MH is better than hps for veg.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Just to note, calcium to magnesium should be more like 5:1, so 2:1 is not ideal
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

check underneath the leafs for fast maggots with legs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    Have you checked fr bugs?

Yes mate cant see nothing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast