Thread: Hobbits Outdoor/indoor Skunk#1 Auto by Seedsman

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Ive been forced to sub to this thread so I’m subbed haha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Ive been forced to sub to this thread so I’m subbed haha
    Best sit right up front where i can keep me eye on you mte.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (09-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Day 21

Not sure what to make of these lot TBH.Got two phenos, one more indica short and stubby with a crook back and a numpty branch. The other is an anerexic with giantism. Kinda feks my light theory have to start that again at some point. So I topped the tall one and later that day she shows pre flowers, the other showed a day later , so thats day 18 and 19. Rekon they gunna flower which will piss me off TBH Im was really after an auto that went at least a month in veg. Think one of the diaries im following on these, his went around 40 days but that is a Sensi Skunk grow. The same old cal/mag issue with the soil, given a very light feed with fish, which I probably didnt need. Same old loe and molasses routine.

I would like to give the Sensi skunk strain a crack, so far with these seedsman Skunk auto, its very hard to find info. Outta 4 seeds I got one with a kinky stem and retarded first lateral growth and bizzare lat growth near said kink. One anorexic with gigantism, a mutant and a no show. Not great id say. Any way pretty sure they gunna go a bit better than that Red Poison. Wouldn't mind giving the 2fast 2vast a crack in soil as well, performed awesome in aero. Pics are a bit light in colour they are a nice green not too dark either. Here is the stretchy one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2956.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	357063   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2938.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	357064   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2934.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	357065   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2933.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	357066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2929.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	357067  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (26-02-18), gardro (25-02-18), joker_the_smoker (25-02-18), Sadface (09-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

And the kinky one, hopefully i ot apic of that kink and the branch growing from the same axis. Looks lie its been chasing light but it hasn't. The branch instead of being around 45 deg to the stem is more like 85-90 deg.

Name:	IMG_2916.jpg 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	357068   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2920.jpg 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	357069   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2922.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	357070  

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (26-02-18), gardro (25-02-18), joker_the_smoker (25-02-18), riot (26-02-18), Sadface (09-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Looking lovely and a nice shade of green Hobbit. Definitely some different genetics in there from Sensi, the are much more elongated. Only difference was I had mine on 24/0 during veg.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Sadface (09-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Looking lovely and a nice shade of green Hobbit. Definitely some different genetics in there from Sensi, the are much more elongated. Only difference was I had mine on 24/0 during veg.
    Cheers mate, yeah some dodgy genetics id say. Seedsman nailed that nemesis though very stable they are. If these were regs id have that tall one pegged for a male, spindly looking thing it is. I will be happy enough if i can get a 28 day+ veg though. Really want to do the 2fast 2vast again as it was a winner strain, bit hard to get hold of here though.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

gardro (26-02-18), Sadface (09-03-18)

Thanks

Nice one hobbit...what’s your outdoor temps at the moment

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Nice one hobbit...what’s your outdoor temps at the moment
    mate she has been warm here. The last week has only been around 27c as its been raining, but before that was mid 30s. Actually cooked these a little one night under the hps got a bit warm and they turned their leaves up. But a few days in the rain and they sorted back out. Stopped bringing them in under lights now, its not the first time ive noticed that plants dont seem to like being in the sun all day and artificial at night. Every time ive done this has resulted in less vigour and over all health look. Will post pics Monday, pretty boring really.

Hobbit Guest

OIOI Sad check this out mate. First one was taken from inside the room i was staying in. Just reach out the window and pick the buds, abeit seedy as fek lol. The second was just a weed out front of some shack. Both taken from a village in South China.

Name:	26.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	357612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	357613  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    OIOI Sad check this out mate. First one was taken from inside the room i was staying in. Just reach out the window and pick the buds, abeit seedy as fek lol. The second was just a weed out front of some shack. Both taken from a village in South China.
    As nature intended hobbs

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast