Thread: Nemesis by Seedsman

Hobbit Guest

Default Nemesis by Seedsman

Nemesis by Seedsman

Link to grow diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...wering-Nemesis

Strain and seedbank:
    Nemesis by Seeds Man

Description
    Nemesis is a 50/50 cannabis hybrid strain that is half North Indian sativa and half Nepalese indica. Nemesis is highly adaptable to both indoor and outdoor cultivation and is a pretty fast finisher with some plants being ready at just 7 weeks; others may take a week or two longer Vigorous in growth pattern and very hardy of constitution its highly potent buds deliver a really soaring sativa high.

Grow Equipment: outdoor grow

Nutes/Feed: Fish Hydrolysate, home made flowerer,molasses, aloe, p/k,cal/mag

Weeks of veg: 6

Weeks of flower: 60 days of 12/12/ coulda gone 2 weeks more easily.

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 90% cloudy

Wet yield:

Drying time: 4 days

Dry Yield: 5oz

Bud Density : 8/10 high up and 6/10 lower down

Bud Appearance Comments: During flower these buds are super sticky and very stinky

Smell in veg: has a pungent smell from about week 3 of veg.

Smell in flower: Very strong, sweet earthy smell

Smell after curing: Not as sweet as when flowering but still very earth with a slight sweetness.

Taste: Taste is a bit personal isnt it, personally I love the taste of this weed, very earth with a lovely sweet after taste.

The High: Its a nice high for me more of a Sativa high. It does make me a bit jittery/panicky if I smoke too much though.

Good comments: Very easy plant to grow, will tolerate alot of punishment and bound on strong. Not a heavy feeder through veg, pushed too hard causes cal/mag issues easily. It has dense heavy buds and the potential to grow some fat colas.

Bad Comments: Not much negative to say about this strain really, this is my 4th one now and they have taken any thing ive thrown at them, just easy easy on the N

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (16-02-18), MonsterEnergy (01-04-18)