Thread: any strains people recomend for new grower???

Thanks

Default any strains people recomend for new grower???

i have run two grows now and got nothing but hermies my first batch was seeds from a friend who breeded them i think thats why but second batch i got blueberry OG from barneys farm they aslo all hermd on me, i like to top my plants and HST them i dont know if this also can cause hermies i have no light leaks temp is good have air flow i am using soil in 5 gallon pots, 4 plants, a 4.7x4.7 tent with 600W hps and veg with 100 watt T5 i also have started using nutrients which i am new to aswell i did have some deficiency and ph problems as i wasnt ph testing my water nor mixed nutes . i always grow outdoors with slow release and never have issues the blueberry started herming first week of pre flower i think maybe this is strain aswell. the last batch of weed actually turned out really good some buds were full of seed but some only very few tastes great and pretty powerfull hopefully the blueberry turns out the same. so at the end of the day what im asking is now that i ph my water and also give way less nutrients then i was (half recommended dose to be exact) should i be ok???

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

blueberry are supposed to be hermie prone iirc, so maybe not the best choice

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (20-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    blueberry are supposed to be hermie prone iirc, so maybe not the best choice
    Dutch passion one is but dj shorts one is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (20-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Barneys critical kush is forgiving. Iv ran it a few times no issies atall. Hso seeds are decent aswell.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (21-02-18), Herbitual (21-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I'd agree with that.

Barney's various Kush strains seem to be extremely hardy.

Real forgiving stuff.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (21-02-18)

Thanks

well i have peyote cookies on the go hopefully they do good after these blueberry og from barneys farm which i highly dont recommend they seem to have a hermie trait as all four hermed on me first week or two of pre flower

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    well i have peyote cookies on the go hopefully they do good after these blueberry og from barneys farm which i highly dont recommend they seem to have a hermie trait as all four hermed on me first week or two of pre flower
    I hope not mukka have a blueberry OG on the go now she looks good to me throwing off a few lady hairs 😘
    Gemz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (21-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEm View Post
    I hope not mukka have a blueberry OG on the go now she looks good to me throwing off a few lady hairs ��
    Gemz

what week of flower are you on?? did you top yours at all? or HST during veg??? also are you in soil or hydro ?? i can tell you 100% mine are hermies and i have zero light leak i am growing in a tent and in the room itself you cant see in not alone the tent i had a few deficiency's but this was after they already showed signs of balls i really think its a genetic thing man i donno be careful with them