Thread: first time grower led 1000w soil looking for advice/help

Thanks

Default first time grower led 1000w soil looking for advice/help

hi thank god for this place someone to talk to

i have just started germination today praying i see a sprout and hoping i have done everything correct i need ideas to heat my room as my light kicks out no heat

i have began by filling my pots 3/4 of the way with compost then i created a well fist deep and filled this well with potting compost as i read it was better for seeds i then placed the seeds five mill deep and now sat smoking my way trough my oz with great anticipation dose this sound like i will have a successful germination

thanks again im growing bubblegummer also any points on led grow would love to hear
    Last edited by jaffacake; 21-02-18 at 01:57 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaffacake For This Useful Post:

dogman (21-02-18), G' (21-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk fella, did you sow your seeds directly into the compost or have you done the damp paper towel method ?? imo if you have sown directly into compost you must keep it damp at least until the beans break through, you don't mention your room size for heating advice though oil filled radiators are what i use as do a lot of other growers, the more information you give about your grow set up the more guys here on the talk will be able to help you, good luck bro, G'.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

dogman (21-02-18), jaffacake (22-02-18)

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Welcome mate. I grow with LED lights. 1500w in 1.2 tent. The key for me is to keep the light as close to the plants as possible to enhance heat and keep the plants from stretching. My light manufacture recommends a range of 16"-26". I also hang a ceramic heater.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

G' (22-02-18), jaffacake (22-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

G' (22-02-18), jaffacake (22-02-18)

Thanks

my man ok dude so glad uv mentioned oil filled rad as iv bin barcode swapping in bnm today n bagged my self a beauty for a 10er iv got abot 1.5 squre meater 4 plants directly into soil 1 day passed so far praying currently spending approx 200 a week on bud unsustainable more expensive then gold

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jaffacake For This Useful Post:

G' (22-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jaffacake View Post
    my man ok dude so glad uv mentioned oil filled rad as iv bin barcode swapping in bnm today n bagged my self a beauty for a 10er iv got abot 1.5 squre meater 4 plants directly into soil 1 day passed so far praying currently spending approx 200 a week on bud unsustainable more expensive then gold
    Holy shit man 200 a week roll on harvest time for you bro, keep reading the stickies on here and the grow diaries and don't be afraid to ask questions there's always someone around to help you through your grow, good luck and atb, G'.

Thanks

If done properly you will get more than the expected mate, Good luck for your yield...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaffacake View Post
    hi thank god for this place someone to talk to

i have just started germination today praying i see a sprout and hoping i have done everything correct i need ideas to heat my room as my light kicks out no heat

i have began by filling my pots 3/4 of the way with compost then i created a well fist deep and filled this well with potting compost as i read it was better for seeds i then placed the seeds five mill deep and now sat smoking my way trough my oz with great anticipation dose this sound like i will have a successful germination

thanks again im growing bubblegummer also any points on led grow would love to hear
    I prefer growing autoflowers, much higher yields for me, just my advice here