Thread: hydro using advanced - sludge ...advise me

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times
    Provided Answers: 8

Default Answered: hydro using advanced - sludge ...advise me

advanced nute ph perfect served me amazing for years but now im back in hydro it seems to be a bit slimey in the res and clogs filters up,

i like the ph perfect range not having to fak about with my pen and not having acces 4days at atime to watch ph it served brilliant

someon has told me my buildup and cloggign after 3days is due to advanced nutes ..... what the....

what can i do do i change nute line? or use somthing to combat it?

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    advanced nute ph perfect served me amazing for years but now im back in hydro it seems to be a bit slimey in the res and clogs filters up,

i like the ph perfect range not having to fak about with my pen and not having acces 4days at atime to watch ph it served brilliant

someon has told me my buildup and cloggign after 3days is due to advanced nutes ..... what the....

What advanced nutes you using? Have you cleaned lines in the past or they new? Any of them organic etc...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post

What advanced nutes you using? Have you cleaned lines in the past or they new? Any of them organic etc...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    its a new wilma xxl 185l new lines new pumps,

and currently ive only used advanced nute ph perfect a and b at 3ml per litre

3days later drippers are white and only trickling, and i have a white sludgey feeling residue on my pumps sponge and around it

some plants have sludge where the neoprane collar was had water trickling over it

ive sprinkled them with great white as bennies will thrive any rots away