Thread: Drying

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Default Drying

Well my lemon haze came down Monday and is still hanging but think its the same old story with me and I fucked it on the dry. I half blame another tent running in the room, although my rooms never been roasting. Reason I say that is I've noticed the times my bud has came out nice I've not had another tent running in the room. I know the bud loses the smell but just annoys me everyone says jar it and it'll come back. I got a friend who hangs he's stuff for 6 days final day lays it out on one them drying racks then straight into vacuum sealed bags and the stuff stinks every time without fail and smoke is better than mine.

Gonna wait for this lot too dry than bang it in a a jar with a boveda and hope for the best. One plant you can still smell the lemon but not as strong as it once did. My best mates running my cuts and is chopping next week with the same set up. Going to see how he's stuff comes out and if ill follow exactly how he done it. I have had good smelling and tasty weed like I say so I'm not over worried but it is a concern.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Have a question, I chop the plants down and hang them in the tent with my outtake running. Temp is bang on but by the 4th day the humidity has dropped to say 35%, if I carry on running the outtake it only going to get lower as it sucks the moisture out. So should I then attempt to add some moisture in the tent to raise humidty or turn the fan off and allow the humidity to creep up a little? I think even without running the outtake my tent will be at perfect temperature to be honest so literally only need it running to bring the humidity down to the desired level.

Thanks

Hey mate look at my question from today regarding curing may hep you! THis my first grow so learning like you