Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats the most retarded plant you have grown out

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    oh btw i aint got any bugs now either
    LOL murderer. Yeah Im gunna give it a bit more time mate. My biggest concern is time really. I built this system and i cost me a fortune about 9 months back. At that time I had a lot of problems with germinating in rock wool and being overwatered. After 3 failures all of which I said just a bit more time , just a bit more time, the season changed and it was too hot to run. I germed this one straight to pebbles with an excellent result, until it come up mutated. I dont want a re run of last year where i was just giving them a bit more time for nothing. And I certainly dont want a retard mate lol. Its time to collect a return on this system lol and im planning on growing a monster not a retard. a pic of your retard would be good if you got one. Thats what im really asking here , how long can the mutation continue b4 it grows out , if it grows out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (24-02-18), GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    LOL murderer. Yeah Im gunna give it a bit more time mate. My biggest concern is time really. I built this system and i cost me a fortune about 9 months back. At that time I had a lot of problems with germinating in rock wool and being overwatered. After 3 failures all of which I said just a bit more time , just a bit more time, the season changed and it was too hot to run. I germed this one straight to pebbles with an excellent result, until it come up mutated. I dont want a re run of last year where i was just giving them a bit more time for nothing. And I certainly dont want a retard mate lol. Its time to collect a return on this system lol and im planning on growing a monster not a retard.
    get a few buckets of dirt then bach imo this over priced system of yours aint working where as a bag of dirt is usually pretty faultless !!! jest my 10 bobs worth what about trying out husks handwatering daily ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Hobbit Guest

By the way ive seen plenty of mutant seedlings ganja or otherwise, they usually grow out by the second or third set of leaves.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

get a few buckets of dirt then bach imo this over priced system of yours aint working where as a bag of dirt is usually pretty faultless !!! jest my 10 bobs worth what about trying out husks handwatering daily ?
    Haha i got em in dirt just fine mate and any fuck ups always go to dirt and get grown out as will this one if it comes to it. Problem isnt the system. Last year was me over watering rock wool seedlings. this year it's the genetics. Heres how one of last years rock wool fek ups turned out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2534.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	357014  
    Last edited by Hobbit; 24-02-18 at 12:29 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (24-02-18), GEORGE (24-05-18), Killabeez420 (25-02-18)

Thanks

Haha i got em in dirt just fine mate and any fuck ups always go to dirt and get grown out as will this one if it comes to it. Problem isnt the system. Last year was me over watering rock wool seedlings. this year it's the genetics.
    oh rit o bach im with ewe now anyway good luck btw my autos are basking away lights on wth temps of 35 atm they told me today beef its fuking like Jamaica in yuh bro... ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks

Ooops sorry I lied its actually 33.5 polly turned the heating down pmsl

Ive shut off the extract hole see dropped the flapp

Great googly moogly...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Hobbit Guest

oh rit o bach im with ewe now anyway good luck btw my autos are basking away lights on wth temps of 35 atm they told me today beef its fuking like Jamaica in yuh bro... ...
    Haha yeah mine have been seeing some heat this last 2 weeks as well. We had a couple weeks of 37C. My out door soil girls up on the deck in full sun be hotter than that. You wouldnt walk on the deck barefoot or you burn your feet eh. They loving that shit mate. Just put little upside down saucers under the pots keeps em up a bit. Just keep the drink up to em and they thrive in veg.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks

Haha yeah mine have been seeing some heat this last 2 weeks as well. We had a couple weeks of 37C. My out door soil girls up on the deck in full sun be hotter than that. You wouldnt walk on the deck barefoot or you burn your feet eh. They loving that shit mate. Just put little upside down saucers under the pots keeps em up a bit. Just keep the drink up to em and they thrive in veg.
    yep veg is summer bloom comes in autumn i open the flapp in bloom see. 29 in bloom i find tidy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Hobbit Guest

yep veg is summer bloom comes in autumn i open the flapp in bloom see. 29 in bloom i find tidy.
    It would seem only you and me have ever grown a mutant mr Beef.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast