Thread: Grow Setup and daily maintenance

Thanks

Default Grow Setup and daily maintenance

I've now got my tent set up so I'm starting to research growing from seed but I could do with something like a diary of care, so a list if what needs to happen at each stage, what I need to trim or problems to look for, how much ferts to use at each stage. I'm using a 600w HPS duel spectrum light. I've got a 6inch extractor with carbon filter.

I've purchased Rhizotonic, old timers grow and bloom and I have some root riot. I just need to know a rough timescale for when to look at changing ferts, trimming etc

Still reading in between posting naturally lol

Macky Guest

Have a look in the diary section of the forum, there is no doubt some one there with the exact same setup as you have. Get your own started too so people can offer input as you go :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk