Thread: Strains for Various Uses

Thanks

Default Strains for Various Uses

I'm a total novice, it will be my first grow. I'm primarily growing so I can provide a couple of friends with some weed for anxiety relief and for very occasional use for myself, I don't have anxiety but would like to use it for recreational purposes.

Could people suggest some strains that are least likely to trigger anxiety that would be good for my friends who have GAD. Also something that's good at enhancing music but makes you relax (my favourite use haha, cosy and listening to epic music).

Also are we able to recommend vendors here? I've obviously never bought seed before and don't want any duffs!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

You'll probably be wanting a high CBD strain.

Yes, you can discuss seed vendors, but no links to any that are not site sponsors
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

sarahnya (25-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You'll probably be wanting a high CBD strain.

Yes, you can discuss seed vendors, but no links to any that are not site sponsors
    OK lush if anyone wants to recommend some UK vendors of decent seed that would be fab.

Strain wise I've been browsing and quite like the sound of Strawberry Cough and Northern Lights.