Thread: Curing Question???

Thanks

Ermmm English plz?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky007 View Post
    Hi guys so its been hanging 5days now and the smaller bud stems are snapping the bigger stems are not, should I wait longer???
    keep it goin mate, hows temps an rh been?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks

Morning Joker tbh not good, temps between 14-17 rh was pretty much between 35-40

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-02-18), shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Morning Joker tbh not good, temps between 14-17 rh was pretty much between 35-40
    be ok buddy just allows you to dry slower, i have done in past is put me humidfier on low just to raise rh up little keep air tad moist, an naa it wont risk ya buds gerin any mold before any1 says lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18), Sparky007 (27-02-18)

Thanks

Thanks Joker puts my mind at ease

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-02-18), shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks

Is there any other way to check, whether your buds are dry or not other than snapping?

Macky Guest

Hi guys so its been hanging 5days now and the smaller bud stems are snapping the bigger stems are not, should I wait longer???
    If they're dry enough for the stems to snap they should go into jars mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

About to be harvesting myself, good tips

14. The Following User Says Thank You to _Cali_ For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by _Cali_ View Post
    About to be harvesting myself, good tips
    Good times ! But also testing times lol, remember to take your time and take plenty of breaks! Mission! Lol I once spent four days chopping four plants! On my own!! Too much popcorn lol! This is why I massively trimmed my new crop! Thinking about the chop lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I grew 6 purple haze auto plants. When the time came to harvest, I chopped them down and hung them on the clothing rack. Took about 5 days to dry at 19 degree temps and 50% RH. Been curing for a week or so. I would take all the buds out of the glass jars and let them dry in cat litter tray for 1 hour, twice a day for 3 days, then once a day for an hour, for 3 days. Now, they remain in the jars and I only open them for 15 mins a day. Gave it to a friend to try and she said its some of the best stuff she ever smoked. But most importantly, I read that while you should wait for the stems to snap, yes, but it is better to err on the side of the bud being a tiny bit moist then ridiculously dry as you may well screw your curing process. This was my very first grow, so anyone saying that its the best they've smoked is a ridiculous accomplishment for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3