2 week while plant hung up temps 16-18 eh 60
    Then I dry trim n cure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

farmguy (25-02-18), shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Hope you don't mind me popping in. My question includes humidity, when drying and running the outtake fan on the lowest setting. As the days go buy the humidity will drop and eventually go below the optimum range. Would it be okay at that stage to add some wet towels in the tent to bring the humidity back up to where it should be? Worth adding I have never once had a single issue with mold, so not major concerned about that. Or would it be okay to turn the outtake fan off and allow the humidity rise to where it should be.

Far as jars go, I have found the boveda packs a huge help and can noticed a difference. Check them out just pop one in a jar and will set the humidity to 62%. I ain't working for them or anything lol trust me when I say it works.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

RollyPolly (27-02-18), shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Far too quick mate! Especially the bigger buds!! Next time, try it, 2 week flush, 2 weeks drying! You'll notice the difference in quality all round, flavour, high, density. Just one extra week man, it's not much

2weeks to much for me tbh mate. 7days is plenty after a 2week flush. Buts thats jus me mon each to there own
    Plus i scrog to so bollocks to a dry trim lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Macky Guest

Indeed mate, the 2 week flush is most important. Drying can be done many ways

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky007 View Post
    Hi Guys gonna be jarring up tomorrow as buds feel dry but stems still bending and not snapping!
    My question is when jarred I understand your meant to burp once or twice a day for around an hour! But if I put hygrometers in jars and say it reads between say 70-80 should I burp again on same day....I understand im looking for around 62rh!
    All should I leave the meters out of jars and just do burping once or twice a day for first week??
    Para about messing it up doh.

Regards
    How did you dry them?
    If any one can jump on this id be interested whats the best way do you...
    Put on hanging on a rack in tent with lights out but fans on?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deano26 For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Macky Guest

You want to hang them outside the tent, but in the same room, with the extracter and filter running 24/7. You want fans moving air around them room, but not blowing directly at the buds. Try and dry slowly, at around 15c for at least ten days.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Macky Guest

Once the sticks are snapping, they're dry enough to go into jars. You want to seal them airtight, half filled with buds, for 24 hours to let the moisture from the centre of the buds disperse evenly around the bud again. It'll then evaporate slowly into the air in the jar. You burped it once a day to let the moist air out, and some fresh air in, then seal them again and repeat the process. As the buds get drier, you can reduce the amount of times you burp the jars. Oh, and leave the jars open for about 15 mins ( perfect time to roll a smoke a quick one) and then close them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Macky Guest

Once the buds that has been hangin is dry, and going into jars, put yourself an oz aside to last you whilst you cure. ;-) the weed will be pukka still, and will make sure you leave the rest of the buds alone whilst they cure a little lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks

Hi guys so its been hanging 5days now and the smaller bud stems are snapping the bigger stems are not, should I wait longer???

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

shroomgod (27-02-18)

Thanks

You could try as long as it burns.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast