Thread: Norres Air Diffusers

Thanks

Default Norres Air Diffusers

Are norres air diffusers worth the money? Was thinking of splashing out on them instead of stones for my RDWC grow but at £50 a pop or thereabouts they are a bit steep. I’m already going to be running soray bars so is this overkill or just not worth it? I want anything that can help even if it’s just a little bit but at 170 quid extra I’d spend over conventional air stones are they worth it performance wise? I know they will last a lot longer and have less chance of becoming a breeding ground for bacteria etc but do they work better as If not I wouldn’t mind replacing them every other grow or so.

Regards
    Last edited by THE DARK KNIGHT; 26-02-18 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

no, not worth it in my honest opinion, and ive used them.
    They are great diffusers, and if I had a choice between these and normal airstones for the same price, i'd take tham all day long..............but................ you can buy 20 normal stones for the cost of 1 diffuser.
    save your money, until you have done a few RDWC grows, then ask yourself if you actually need them. I suspect the answer will be no.
    they work and they work really well, but the difference in bud at the end of the day doesn't justify it, and they are a pain in the ass to clean.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

tom222 (26-02-18)

Thanks

Thanks mate that’s all I really need to know, it’s cost me a fortune so far and I haven’t even built anything yet ��

In future any questions I have I’ll just pm you as you’re the only guy that seems to give me the exact info I need. Top notch fella

5. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

tom222 (26-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Was thinking of getting one of these myself. They work with the heilia or doesnt it have enough pressure?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

you need an airpump with at least 60 l/min output for 4 of them

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    you need an airpump with at least 60 l/min output for 4 of them
    Iv a hailea 9820 so 60l/m just thouhht it wouldnt have enought pressure for them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk