Thread: can i give my plant more nutrients as the plant gets older?

Thanks

Default can i give my plant more nutrients as the plant gets older?

my plants r in flower and im thinking if i can give them a little bit more nutes in the water ?

Thanks

Do they look like the need more? If they're lookin healthy u must be doin things right mate and i'd be inclined not to mess with nutes. If u wanna give em extra why not give em a boost like bigbud/overdrive etc that u can use as well as ur flowerin nutes, if ur not already doin so.....windle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by windle View Post
    Do they look like the need more? If they're lookin healthy u must be doin things right mate and i'd be inclined not to mess with nutes. If u wanna give em extra why not give em a boost like bigbud/overdrive etc that u can use as well as ur flowerin nutes, if ur not already doin so.....windle
    there looking sick m8 .just want them to get BIG real fast .lol about to repot them this week end .there about 4ft tall at the mo. useing canna plus soil canna vega then canna flores pk 13/14 .vitalink buddy.super t.and im thinking of getting some bud candy to ad a little bit more taste.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supra View Post
    there looking sick m8 .just want them to get BIG real fast .lol about to repot them this week end .there about 4ft tall at the mo. useing canna plus soil canna vega then canna flores pk 13/14 .vitalink buddy.super t.and im thinking of getting some bud candy to ad a little bit more taste.
    any chance of a picture?
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

near the end can you up the ec alot even if it causes burning of leaves? cos it wont realy matter since there just a few weeks from chop will it to get more growth out of the buds?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stone14 View Post
    near the end can you up the ec alot even if it causes burning of leaves? cos it wont realy matter since there just a few weeks from chop will it to get more growth out of the buds?
    sorry stone14 but thats a really silly idea!
    of course it matters, if you over-feed at the end of the grow you'll immediately compromise the whole crop
    try thinking more rationally about growing mate for the sake of your plants

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stone14 View Post
    by doing this you will end up with a harsh tasting end product.
    it is not like force feeding an animal to fatten it up for the kill it is more like killing a newborn by trying to feed it a big fat cream doughnut you will do more harm than good.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!