Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yellowing Autos in flower

Thanks

Default Yellowing Autos in flower

Hey Guys,

I'm a bit stuck and hope someone can point me in the right direction. I havent got a grow diary on here but keep a paper calendar where i keep a log of feeds and growth etc so I've included as much info as possible. I don't want these dying on me before they're in a rizzla. HELP!

My 4 Auto Super Lemon Hazes have started to turn yellow from the bottom up and it seems to be getting quite bad now. They're in my loft which is fucking freezing so I've run the whole grow on a 24/7 light schedule with a 250w MH to start and a 600 HPS once in flower (stepped down to 400w at first). They're only in a 80x80x160 tent so the lights maintain the temps quite well. I use a 4"RVK with rhino pro filter and have a passive intake.

I'm a bit worried about soil levels (see photo), I didnt put anything at the bottom of the pots to stop soil run off and over time the soil has all washed away. Should I top the soil up? I know autos dont like being re-potted but they have fuck all soil now.

Riz posted a template to get the right info down (cheers bro):

Soil or hydro or coco: Soil

Strain: SUper Lemon Haze

Photo or Auto: Auto

plant age: Diary below

pot size: 10ltr

has it been repotted? and when?: No

soil type:

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: I've added my weekly diary below

Air temps (max min): 20-30c

Res temps (max min): Soil

humidity: Average 25rh

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl): 600w HPS

Light schedule: 24/7

ph level: 7 (I haven't got a tester so that reading is from litmus paper). I do live in a hard water area.

Heres as much info as I can give you based on my paper diary

22nd December - Germinating (wet paper towel method)
    7 Days Later: Shooting from soil
    Wed 3rd Jan - First leaves open - Light water no feed - I started counting from here:

I mix feeds using in a 10ltr bucket

Week 1-Water only
    Week 2 - 2 feeds - Water only then 30ml OT grow & 40ml rhizo - Starting to Strecth
    Week 3 - 1 feed - 30ml OT grow & 40ml rhizo.
    Week 4 - 2 feeds - Water only then 30ml OT grow & 40ml rhizo - LST, Starting to show white hairs
    Week 5 - 2 feeds - Water only & 50ml TerraFlores
    Week 6 - 2 feeds - 25ml TerraFlores, 5ml rhizo & 5ml PK (Someone on here told me to back off the rhizo) - Bud sites just starting to form (I Lollypopped them this week)
    Week 7 - 2 feeds - 2 x 50ml flores, 5ml pk, 10ml bio (stems a little weak so i added to strengthen them) - Plants Starting To Turn Yellow
    Week 8 - 1 feed so far - Water only with 2 tbsp molasses (which I changed my mind about and ran additional water through to water it out a bit) - They're due another water tomorrow
    Week 9 - Starts on Wednesday

I've been told that mixing OT with Canna was a bad move so maybe that has something to do with it?

I hope there's enough for you to go on here, Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yellow 10.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	357121   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yellow 11.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	357122   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yellow 12.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	357123   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yellow 9.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	357125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yellow 4.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	357131  
    Last edited by Autosmim; 27-02-18 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks

Nitrogen up if you need the yellowing to stop.

You got a nitrogen deficiency ,but you don't need nitrogen during flowering.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shroomgod For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (27-02-18)

Thanks

Cheers bro. After writing everything down last night I thought I'd put a thermomitor at the base of the tent and see what the temps are at the bottom.. I was surprised to see 10c! I stick a tube heater in there to warm the pots a little. Its now 22c down there. Do you think that could be the culprit? How would you add N? I've only got OT Grow and Ive been told it would be a bad idea to add it to Flores?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autosmim For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (05-03-18), M_C (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

How long u got left on these mate?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (27-02-18), British green (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Autosmim View Post
    Cheers bro. After writing everything down last night I thought I'd put a thermomitor at the base of the tent and see what the temps are at the bottom.. I was surprised to see 10c! I stick a tube heater in there to warm the pots a little. Its now 22c down there. Do you think that could be the culprit?
    10c is too cold for the root zone, it's not going to help anything!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (27-02-18), British green (27-02-18), joker_the_smoker (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

becoming a popular sight lately tbh,

have you stopped using the grow??

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (27-02-18), Ironman (27-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
    How long u got left on these mate?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Apparently they're 9 weeks from seed. Bollocks! I reckon they have at least 3-4 weeks left..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    becoming a popular sight lately tbh,

have you stopped using the grow??
    Yes mate I stopped the grow as soon as stretch stopped. After all that I really think the temps were too low at the base of the tent. It's snowing outside and they're sitting at a steady 19c now so hopefully the tube heater has sorted the issue. Assuming that it was cold related, Will they stay yellow now or should I expect new healthy growth?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Autosmim View Post
    Yes mate I stopped the grow as soon as stretch stopped. After all that I really think the temps were too low at the base of the tent. It's snowing outside and they're sitting at a steady 19c now so hopefully the tube heater has sorted the issue. Assuming that it was cold related, Will they stay yellow now or should I expect new healthy growth?
    Why mate they still need it...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (27-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Why mate they still need it...
    Ah, coz I've been told that mixing Grow with Flores is a bad for them. So you would feed Grow again at this stage? Or should I do 25ml of Flores and 25ml of grow (in 10ltrs)?
    Feed schedules boggle me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast