Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yellowing Autos in flower

Thanks

Also I forgot to mention in my post that I'm using plargon lightmix. I don't think it makes a massive difference at this stage but I'm still worrying about the amount of soil I've lost in runoff. Should I gently lift the plants up and place some soil on the bottom and fill the sides in a bit or will that hermie? They're autos in mid flower after all.. I reckon the soil has shrunk to 6-7 ltrs...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Autosmim View Post
    Ah, coz I've been told that mixing Grow with Flores is a bad for them. So you would feed Grow again at this stage? Or should I do 25ml of Flores and 25ml of grow (in 10ltrs)?
    Feed schedules boggle me
    I have used old timers grow with canna flores am old timer pk with no issues. Actually i won potm with it come to think about it lol.
    U need grow mate or they go yellow as shite. I would give them at least 3ml grow every feed now till they green up

With u using a light mix the nutes in the soil wuda been long used up thats ya cue to introduce grow soo as they lighten up from green to slight yellow

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (27-02-18), Chimpboy (15-03-18), ganja.lad (27-02-18), Ironman (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    becoming a popular sight lately tbh,

have you stopped using the grow??
    Why mate they still need it...
    Looks like me and joker are thinking the same thing. 😁

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (27-02-18), BB (27-02-18), ganja.lad (27-02-18), joker_the_smoker (27-02-18)

Thanks

I have used old timers grow with canna flores am old timer pk with no issues. Actually i won potm with it come to think about it lol.
    U need grow mate or they go yellow as shite. I would give them at least 3ml grow every feed now till they green up

With u using a light mix the nutes in the soil wuda been long used up thats ya cue to introduce grow soo as they lighten up from green to slight yellow
    OK thanks for the advice I'm going to feed them tonight. Should I feed Flores as well? I'm thinking of giving 2.5ml per ltr of flores and 3ml of grow? Should I add anything else? (I have Canna PK 13/14 & Plant Magic Bio & Molasses). I'm not confident with nutes at all.

I'm really not happy about the soil, can anyone advice on what they would do? (look at pic 5). Its very very low now and getting worse with every water (I try to water slowly but it just runs out as I didn't put anything at the bottoms of the pots).

Cheers for the advice peeps.
    Last edited by Autosmim; 27-02-18 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks

I have the same problems, The only difference is now, my whole plant is full of yellow leaves and blotching. Dark black spots spreading like the black plague with no signs of stopping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2