Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Having temp issues,

Thanks

The tent loses pretty much all suction when the vent is open, i was led to believe tents should always have suction or something? also wouldn't smell leakeage from the vent be a thing?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Just open it a little till you get the neg pressure you need.

Or get a bigger fan.

You must have fresh air in and neg pressure.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Ironman (27-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    looking at that pic your ducting is a mess aswel, what about running separate ducting for the cool hood and separate ducting for filter as thats how cools hoods are supposed to be used
    That didn't work for me because it warned the room up too much that I was getting my intake from.
    Workes better the way he's got it set up for me personally.
    Jah bless

Grow your own medicine.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Another way if you are short on space is to have the fan and filter outside the tent.

I extract into my filter rather than through it.

All those bends you have are not helping the extraction.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles93 View Post
    Hey so running 4 plant on 600w with 2 inline fans but the temp can exceed 30-32 at max and i'm worried because i plan to flip them in a few weeks, i'm a complete noob to growing and i think my air circulation setup something is wrong but i would like some advice on how i can get these temps down, because the bulb hood can deffo get very hot, https://imgur.com/a/P99GC, i got filter>lights>extrator>then ducting out to window, and i missing something here because my room temp is very cold but my tent temp is waay to high than i need it to be
    Have fresh air from a window and take the outline to a diffrenr room or put it in a vent (vent works for me)

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Having complete opposite problem here, went for LED lighting now having to have keep the heaters going in that room to keep the temps up inside tent couple degrees colder than the room its in

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

So looking at the picture of the ducting, it appears you may have 6 x 90 deg bends. Try to straight line and eliminate any turns if possible. This will increase flow. I would open the vent all the way, make sure you have maximum flow if needed you can close a part of the vent to adjust pressure but you only need a slight difference, a closed vent is like covering the end of your intake and you will cripple your air flow. Others have gave good advise as well. Hope you get the system adjusted to your liking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2