Thread: Need some help with my seedlings on first grow

Thanks

Default Need some help with my seedlings on first grow

Hi guys my seedlings are a week out of soil and I think doing ok my biggest one has its 3rd set of leaves coming through and is about 2-3 inches roughly , the smaller one was a day behind the other germinating. Anyway they are under a 250hps but the leaves are pointing right up as if looking for light bu they are maybe a foot away and I'm not sure to move them closer in case they burn is it light related? Also I just noticed they have a slightly lighter tinge on the outside of the bottom leaves are they underwater? I water them around every second day if I feel around an inch or so is dry. My temps are sitting at 34 just now with lights off but my humidity is way down to around 30ish . I hung a wet towel in room earlier so will check if it has helped. Haven't got my extraction fan in yet as was worried my humidity would drop again but it would help my temp issue so it was a juggling act but it's sitting ready to go if need be but I just opened up both ports on my tent to try and help somewhat without taking all the moisture out of the air. It's a 5" rvk btw. My room is 60x60x170, I'm in soil, just water the now, anything else just ask. Oh one other thing the biggest one is in a pot noodle pot and the other one is in a mackays ice cream pot, I'm going to move them over to 15l pots I was just starting them off in these, when should I move them up? I have tried to add everything in here that is needed, the soil is black magic. Phew cheers for reading. I have read a shit load of stuff on here and it's all good advice but when it's your own everything is different lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

G' (01-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Hi bro, i wouldn't drop your lights any further mate not least until one of the more experienced growers chips in but certainly the best way to get answers is to get some good pictures up my friend, atb, G'.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

KieranH (01-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

pics mate we need to see them...

you need by a humidifier also to increase your rh

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (01-03-18), G' (02-03-18), ganja.lad (02-03-18), KieranH (01-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

What jokes is saying ^^^^^ pictures speak a thousand words and we really need lights off flash on or natural light pictures 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

G' (02-03-18), ganja.lad (02-03-18), joker_the_smoker (01-03-18), KieranH (01-03-18)

Thanks

Cheers guys I'll get pictures at lights out. I checked my humidity this morninG after adding the wet towel in last night and it was about 58 so definetly helped but as I say still to see with my fan in

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KieranH For This Useful Post:

G' (02-03-18), ganja.lad (02-03-18)