Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Temp and condensation problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Of you're looking at flowering soon whilst it's still this cold, you might wanna invest in that dehumidifier and a heater mate. Last thing you wan is bud rot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah mate! rather be safe than sorrry. Cheers dude

Macky Guest

I know a guy called slick rick who plays the drums you see lol. To explain the randomness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

Warm air inside....cold air outside will always give you condensation buddy, on my inlet on my room there is condensation around the lip just because of the cold air rushing over it.

Id rather have two oil rad heaters than the one you are using purely rom a safety point of view.

Unless you kit out the loft and insulate i can only imagine in the winter months you will get this problem.

My loft got all insulated and an oil heater keeps the temps perfect when in the light off period.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Done420 View Post
    Warm air inside....cold air outside will always give you condensation buddy, on my inlet on my room there is condensation around the lip just because of the cold air rushing over it.

Id rather have two oil rad heaters than the one you are using purely rom a safety point of view.

Unless you kit out the loft and insulate i can only imagine in the winter months you will get this problem.

My loft got all insulated and an oil heater keeps the temps perfect when in the light off period.
    Hey mate,

Yeah i hear what your saying mate.

What the dark night said about putting sheets over the top has helped keep it insulated a tad more and its not as bad. But yeah defo will insulate it soon as. But i think 2 oil rads may be the option. Or get the palma heater. They seem reallly good

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Get oil rad set to come on at lights off.

Get a decent oil rad for safety.

Get fan temp controller , plug into fan, set to 25 with probe hung at canopy level off the reflector......
    I assure you that your problem will disappear.

Current Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese
    Previous diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    Get oil rad set to come on at lights off.

Get a decent oil rad for safety.

Get fan temp controller , plug into fan, set to 25 with probe hung at canopy level off the reflector......
    I assure you that your problem will disappear.

Current Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...re-blue-cheese
    Previous diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles
    Hi mate,

The small oil rad will be enough to heat a 240x120x160 up?
    Like i said i tried one but just didn't think it was any good as it was not powerful enough. Im still new to this sorry lol so bare with me. So that means the fan will kick in over 25?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2