Thread: Drugs found due to no snow on the roof.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Default Drugs found due to no snow on the roof.

A huge cannabis haul worth an estimated £80,000 has been seized by West Yorkshire Police after they discovered no snow on the roof of the house.

Officers stormed the property on a street near to Arctic Street in Keighley yesterday after catching a strong smell of cannabis outside. Police then noticed a lack of snow on the roof, which suggested a strong heat presence inside the property.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...free-roof.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

gardro (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 112,930 Times in 34,893 Posts

TBH, it really seems to be the smell that gave it away....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-03-18), British green (02-03-18), gardro (02-03-18), joker_the_smoker (02-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    TBH, it really seems to be the smell that gave it away....
    They did have 322 plants, so that must have given off some kind of smell for sure.

There are houses round here that didn't have any snow on the roof.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (02-03-18), gardro (02-03-18), Hippy Crack (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,959 Times in 2,109 Posts

Bet next door neighbour is pissed off now she's lost her free heating 😜

Grow your own medicine.
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

gardro (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18), Valentina (22-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 22,568 Times in 6,038 Posts

Bet there's been a bit of ring twitching in the community last few days. My roof still has a nice layer thank fook, both next doors melted off already

Thanks
    Thanked 17,060 Times in 4,110 Posts

Watch it now, Police up and down the country carry out drugs raids..........

......and find un-insulated roof spaces

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 39,559 Times in 9,782 Posts

It's all a lie!

There ain't no arctic street. It's a joke, fake news man

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    It's all a lie!

There ain't no arctic street. It's a joke, fake news man

It wasn't in Arctic Street, but near to it. There is an Arctic Street, Utley, Keighley.
    Here's a postcode from said street... BD20 6AR

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 39,559 Times in 9,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    It wasn't in Arctic Street, but near to it. There is an Arctic Street, Utley, Keighley.
    Here's a postcode from said street... BD20 6AR
    I was trying to be a calming influence😉. I never realised it was your thread lol. There's loads of Arctic Streets around the country, especially this week😁.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    I was trying to be a calming influence. I never realised it was your thread lol. There's loads of Arctic Streets around the country, especially this week..
    Ah, okay, mate. Yes, plenty of them this week.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 57,248 Times in 15,475 Posts

When I was a kid the only roofs with show on were the ones who couldn't afford to heat their homes...There was no loft insulation back then so any heat naturally migrated to the loft space which melted or prevented the snow from sticking in the first place....As said fake news there's plenty houses round my ways with little or not much snow on the roofs just means the insulation is inefficient in most cases...

Regards BL

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    When I was a kid the only roofs with show on were the ones who couldn't afford to heat their homes...There was no loft insulation back then so any heat naturally migrated to the loft space which melted or prevented the snow from sticking in the first place....As said fake news there's plenty houses round my ways with little or not much snow on the roofs just means the insulation is inefficient in most cases...

Regards BL
    Same as.

I think this part of the article could explain things...

"Vicky Watson, 44, who lives next door to the cannabis farm, said: 'Two Eastern European blokes, in their 30s, moved in about 18 months ago.

'In the cold weather my house is normally freezing because the insulation is rubbish, but since they moved in next door my bathroom has been absolutely red hot. The wall was warm to touch.

'It was suspicious, you could hear fans whirring but no normal sounds of people living there.

'They were two blokes with no kids. We thought they were gay.'

Another neighbour added: 'Over the last few days the smell has got pretty strong and after the snow kept thawing on their roof, you just knew they were growing cannabis."

Thanks
    Thanked 57,248 Times in 15,475 Posts

Same as.

I think this part of the article could explain things...

"Vicky Watson, 44, who lives next door to the cannabis farm, said: 'Two Eastern European blokes, in their 30s, moved in about 18 months ago.

'In the cold weather my house is normally freezing because the insulation is rubbish, but since they moved in next door my bathroom has been absolutely red hot. The wall was warm to touch.

'It was suspicious, you could hear fans whirring but no normal sounds of people living there.

'They were two blokes with no kids. We thought they were gay.'

Another neighbour added: 'Over the last few days the smell has got pretty strong and after the snow kept thawing on their roof, you just knew they were growing cannabis."
    "Walls warm to the touch" I find that hard to believe. Party walls dividing two properties are usually min 9 inch solid brick or blockwork. You would need to generate some pretty high temps for that kind of transfer to be felt nextdoor lol...All exaggerated bollocks in my opinion sells papers though I suppose..

Regards BL

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18), SpliffMiester (02-03-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    "Walls warm to the touch" I find that hard to believe. Party walls dividing two properties are usually min 9 inch solid brick or blockwork. You would need to generate some pretty high temps for that kind of transfer to be felt nextdoor lol...All exaggerated bollocks in my opinion sells papers though I suppose..

Regards BL
    It is the Daily Mail. A large pinch of salt is always needed with their news.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,132 Times in 2,034 Posts

It is the Daily Mail. A large pinch of salt is always needed with their news.
    Fish n chips salt n vinegar wrapped in the daily mail that's all it's useful for, that n wiping yer backsy in a pitch on the site! Not after the fish n chip mind Fecking hell that'll sting

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk
    the grass is always greener on the otherside

lips auto northern lights first grow diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...eeded-24th-oct

Lips back 2nd grow automatics
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-back-2nd-grow

current diary lippys auto superskunks 3rd grow
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...unk-automatics

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (04-03-18)

Thanks

There's loads of Arctic Streets around the country, especially this week

30. The Following User Says Thank You to HealthyWays00Z For This Useful Post:

Ironman (14-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 Times in 698 Posts

still got snow on my roof,only one in street.Will have to brush it off soon.Took me hours to spray it on,30+ cans of Christmas imitation snow,got it cheap in jan sales.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

British green (15-03-18), lipnobody (15-03-18), M_C (15-03-18)