Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Drugs found due to no snow on the roof.

  1. #1
    The Aspie Toker Guest

    Default Drugs found due to no snow on the roof.

    A huge cannabis haul worth an estimated £80,000 has been seized by West Yorkshire Police after they discovered no snow on the roof of the house.


    Officers stormed the property on a street near to Arctic Street in Keighley yesterday after catching a strong smell of cannabis outside. Police then noticed a lack of snow on the roof, which suggested a strong heat presence inside the property.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...free-roof.html

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

    gardro (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    47,270
    Thanks
    123,276
    Thanked 125,018 Times in 37,392 Posts

    Default

    TBH, it really seems to be the smell that gave it away....

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    Bethmeg (02-03-18), British green (02-03-18), gardro (02-03-18), joker_the_smoker (02-03-18)

  5. #3
    The Aspie Toker Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    TBH, it really seems to be the smell that gave it away....
    They did have 322 plants, so that must have given off some kind of smell for sure.

    There are houses round here that didn't have any snow on the roof.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

    British green (02-03-18), gardro (02-03-18), Hippy Crack (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,864
    Thanks
    3,682
    Thanked 5,036 Times in 2,131 Posts

    Default

    Bet next door neighbour is pissed off now she's lost her free heating 😜


    Grow your own medicine.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-clay-pebbles

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

    gardro (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18), Valentina (22-03-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Nomad
    Posts
    6,938
    Thanks
    17,408
    Thanked 25,150 Times in 6,570 Posts

    Default

    Bet there's been a bit of ring twitching in the community last few days. My roof still has a nice layer thank fook, both next doors melted off already

  10. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    5,902
    Thanks
    34,978
    Thanked 23,532 Times in 5,222 Posts

    Default

    Watch it now, Police up and down the country carry out drugs raids..........






    ......and find un-insulated roof spaces

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    M_C (02-03-18)

  12. #7

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,670
    Thanks
    29,558
    Thanked 45,148 Times in 10,758 Posts

    Default

    It's all a lie!

    There ain't no arctic street. It's a joke, fake news man

    Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    M_C (02-03-18)

  14. #8
    The Aspie Toker Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    It's all a lie!

    There ain't no arctic street. It's a joke, fake news man

    Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    It wasn't in Arctic Street, but near to it. There is an Arctic Street, Utley, Keighley.
    Here's a postcode from said street... BD20 6AR

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

    Ironman (02-03-18)

  16. #9

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,670
    Thanks
    29,558
    Thanked 45,148 Times in 10,758 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    It wasn't in Arctic Street, but near to it. There is an Arctic Street, Utley, Keighley.
    Here's a postcode from said street... BD20 6AR
    I was trying to be a calming influence😉. I never realised it was your thread lol. There's loads of Arctic Streets around the country, especially this week😁.

    Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    M_C (02-03-18)

  18. #10
    The Aspie Toker Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    I was trying to be a calming influence. I never realised it was your thread lol. There's loads of Arctic Streets around the country, especially this week..
    Ah, okay, mate. Yes, plenty of them this week.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

    Ironman (02-03-18)

  20. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    23,099
    Thanks
    48,838
    Thanked 60,118 Times in 15,980 Posts

    Default

    When I was a kid the only roofs with show on were the ones who couldn't afford to heat their homes...There was no loft insulation back then so any heat naturally migrated to the loft space which melted or prevented the snow from sticking in the first place....As said fake news there's plenty houses round my ways with little or not much snow on the roofs just means the insulation is inefficient in most cases...

    Regards BL

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    M_C (02-03-18)

  22. #12
    The Aspie Toker Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    When I was a kid the only roofs with show on were the ones who couldn't afford to heat their homes...There was no loft insulation back then so any heat naturally migrated to the loft space which melted or prevented the snow from sticking in the first place....As said fake news there's plenty houses round my ways with little or not much snow on the roofs just means the insulation is inefficient in most cases...

    Regards BL
    Same as.

    I think this part of the article could explain things...

    "Vicky Watson, 44, who lives next door to the cannabis farm, said: 'Two Eastern European blokes, in their 30s, moved in about 18 months ago.

    'In the cold weather my house is normally freezing because the insulation is rubbish, but since they moved in next door my bathroom has been absolutely red hot. The wall was warm to touch.


    'It was suspicious, you could hear fans whirring but no normal sounds of people living there.

    'They were two blokes with no kids. We thought they were gay.'

    Another neighbour added: 'Over the last few days the smell has got pretty strong and after the snow kept thawing on their roof, you just knew they were growing cannabis."

  23. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    23,099
    Thanks
    48,838
    Thanked 60,118 Times in 15,980 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Same as.

    I think this part of the article could explain things...

    "Vicky Watson, 44, who lives next door to the cannabis farm, said: 'Two Eastern European blokes, in their 30s, moved in about 18 months ago.

    'In the cold weather my house is normally freezing because the insulation is rubbish, but since they moved in next door my bathroom has been absolutely red hot. The wall was warm to touch.


    'It was suspicious, you could hear fans whirring but no normal sounds of people living there.

    'They were two blokes with no kids. We thought they were gay.'

    Another neighbour added: 'Over the last few days the smell has got pretty strong and after the snow kept thawing on their roof, you just knew they were growing cannabis."
    "Walls warm to the touch" I find that hard to believe. Party walls dividing two properties are usually min 9 inch solid brick or blockwork. You would need to generate some pretty high temps for that kind of transfer to be felt nextdoor lol...All exaggerated bollocks in my opinion sells papers though I suppose..

    Regards BL

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    Ironman (02-03-18), M_C (02-03-18), SpliffMiester (02-03-18)

  25. #14
    The Aspie Toker Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    "Walls warm to the touch" I find that hard to believe. Party walls dividing two properties are usually min 9 inch solid brick or blockwork. You would need to generate some pretty high temps for that kind of transfer to be felt nextdoor lol...All exaggerated bollocks in my opinion sells papers though I suppose..

    Regards BL
    It is the Daily Mail. A large pinch of salt is always needed with their news.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

    Ironman (02-03-18)

  27. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    dimension C-137
    Posts
    3,213
    Thanks
    17,269
    Thanked 11,206 Times in 2,860 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    It is the Daily Mail. A large pinch of salt is always needed with their news.
    Fish n chips salt n vinegar wrapped in the daily mail that's all it's useful for, that n wiping yer backsy in a pitch on the site! Not after the fish n chip mind Fecking hell that'll sting

    Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk
    the grass is always greener on the otherside

    lips auto northern lights first grow diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...eeded-24th-oct

    Lips back 2nd grow automatics
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-back-2nd-grow

    current diary lippys auto superskunks 3rd grow
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...unk-automatics

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

    Hippy Crack (04-03-18)

  29. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    There's loads of Arctic Streets around the country, especially this week

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to HealthyWays00Z For This Useful Post:

    Ironman (14-03-18)

  31. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brigadoon
    Posts
    1,147
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 1,521 Times in 699 Posts

    Default

    still got snow on my roof,only one in street.Will have to brush it off soon.Took me hours to spray it on,30+ cans of Christmas imitation snow,got it cheap in jan sales.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

    British green (15-03-18), lipnobody (15-03-18), M_C (15-03-18)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK