Thread: Which light to choose?

Thanks

Default Which light to choose?

Hi ThcTalk it's been a while since my last grow probably 3-4 years ago and I've decided to give it another go. Previously I was using a 400w hps but started encountering heat problems, since then there's been a few new options on the market when it comes to lighting and I've been doing some searching over the last 2 weeks and 2 I've found, one being LED which I've found mixed reviews and the other CMH which I can't find much reviews on, preferably I'd like to use 1 light for veg and flower. I'll be growing two plants using dwc in a 90x90x170. I've got a budget of about £250.

Here's two that I've been looking at:

Can anyone shed any light 😏 on the two or any experiences.

Cheers 🍻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ironman; 03-03-18 at 01:26 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-Man For This Useful Post:

BB (03-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-Man View Post
    Hi ThcTalk it's been a while since my last grow probably 3-4 years ago and I've decided to give it another go. Previously I was using a 400w hps but started encountering heat problems, since then there's been a few new options on the market when it comes to lighting and I've been doing some searching over the last 2 weeks and 2 I've found, one being LED which I've found mixed reviews and the other CMH which I can't find much reviews on, preferably I'd like to use 1 light for veg and flower. I'll be growing two plants using dwc in a 90x90x170. I've got a budget of about £250.

Cheers 🍻

You could just get a cool tube and use a dual spec bulb for veg and flower.saves you buying a new light alltogether.good luck buddy

Last edited by Ironman; 03-03-18 at 01:27 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

Bud-Man (03-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-Man View Post

Cheers 🍻

No links please. Thanks😁

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    No links please. Thanks😁

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    Sorry bro 👍

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud-Man For This Useful Post:

Ironman (03-03-18)