Thread: 8 plants? 1200W Meizhi, 4" in 5" out RVK, Ecoteknics controller, 4x8ft?

Thanks

Default 8 plants? 1200W Meizhi, 4" in 5" out RVK, Ecoteknics controller, 4x8ft?

Hello all

This is my first post here but I've already learned a lot from reading and following others posts. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated as I really do need it at this point.

I'm looking to setup my first grow sometime in the next few weeks, the only limits I have are that it can be no bigger than 4x8ft and be a maximum of 8 plants. Initially budget was £1000 but I think I'm gonna be a good bit over that so it doesnt matter too much now.

Would a 1200W Meizhi or Vipsrspectra provide enough light for 8 plants, and would 8 have enough room in a 4x4 tent?

For ventilation and environment I'm going to get a humidity and temperature fan controller, so I can keep the room controlled properly. With a 4" intake and 5" exhaust, and rhino filter.

I suppose my 2 questions are, is the £150 fan controller really worth it in terms of yield and ease of use, and would 8 plants do better under 2 lights in a bigger space or under 1 in a 4x4ft?

I know I have a lot to learn but I'm just trying to get some sort of understanding before I start.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

GMOGreen Guest

8 sounds like alot for a first grow bud. Ya got much practical experience?

2-4 would be alot less work and I'm sure you'd gain the confidence for your next run

When looking into led your looking for real draw watts. Then each plant wants 100w each min really

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966