Thread: new grower here...well not really new, almost...

Thanks

Cool new grower here...well not really new, almost...

Hi guys,
    I joined the forum many years ago when I bought my first tent. I did a few crops with some no name seeds then I gave away the tent because could not keep it in the kitchen area anymore (small apartment).

Last year I found a company that is building custom stealth cabinets and placed my order. I received a great cabinet with aeroponic system, led lights etc. Ordered my feminized seeds and started my first "test" hydro grow. Beginners mistake were made like: too many plants for such a space, no idea about nutrients EC, ph etc... Anyway made the grow complete and started my first official grow with just one plant from seed: Royal Medic CBD. Everything went quite well, had different problems with humidity, tried different growing techniques (lst, cropping, scrog) and the plant was looking nice and bushy. I made a stupid mistake by placing the lights to close to the top buds and some of them had difficulties in doing photosynthesis (white snowy buds) so the grow stunned a little bit. Also think the main reason were the low temperatures.

Now I started my second official grow with two Royal Medic CBD clones that I made during the previous grow. You can check the journal here.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070744172

Thank you.
    Last edited by eiht98; 04-03-18 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Macky Guest

Welcome back!! Mon the pics of the setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk