Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need help big time. One babies dead another in recovery.

Thanks

Default Answered: Need help big time. One babies dead another in recovery.

Hi guys, I'm new here and in on my first grow. I have a viparspectra 300w led and two 300w 2500kv red spec cfl. 50x120x100 tent. I'm growing in cannaterra pro soil using vitalink plabt start and mother pukka a+b feeds.

That's basically it I wanted to keep it basic. So to the story.

I sprouted 2 sensi skunk seeds and things were good till about a month in. I noticed the leaves looking like they had been eaten. I rushed for some pest controllers and fungus killers that bayern bugfree stuff . Any hoo the problem got worse so i began to think about my ph and roots. I flushed clean droped a ph from7.8 to 6.2 using a 4.5ph solution. I left for a week let it dry out then have very little water. One started showing signs of new growth and the other died.

We are about 2weeks into recover and all the leaves are tiny I started a new seed of and that has caught right up Evan though it 5weeks younger. I know there's foul play going on but I don't know what. The leafs are discolouring and twisting and really slow in growth. The newer seed is also getting the bug eating like symptoms so now in really worried.

I'd like to post photos but it wouldn't let me upload to the gallery. I created a new album and uploaded but the photos just never appeared. So any advice on how to get you guys some pictures and get the ball rolling.

Thanks in advanced guys. I'm new and in need of desperate help. These poor girls don't deserve this

2. "you in canna terra but isnt mother pukka AB for coco?
    why mess with the ph when your flushing in soil? i think that will just make things worse.
    soil has all the nutes needed in it without adding nutes for while
    need pics tbh see whats going on"

Macky Guest

You need ten posts before you can post a pic mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-03-18), Th34v4t4r (05-03-18)

Macky Guest

This is a soil grow, so I'm gonna leave it to the guys who do soil. Good luck mate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    This is a soil grow, so I'm gonna leave it to the guys who do soil. Good luck mate

I want to move onto hydro ebb and flow with my next grow just wanted to go soil first time cause I thought it was simple. My mistake haha

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,777 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Difficult to say without pics, but have you been feeding? "CANNA Terra Professional Plus are preset at an EC of ±1.3 and a pH ±5.8." your young plants would have had everything they need in the soil. If you were feeding them so early on, you may have done them some harm.

Canna Terra pro is a quality soil, try again but don't feed till plants are well established, they should only need water at beginning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zen Archer For This Useful Post:

Th34v4t4r (05-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

you in canna terra but isnt mother pukka AB for coco?
    why mess with the ph when your flushing in soil? i think that will just make things worse.
    soil has all the nutes needed in it without adding nutes for while
    need pics tbh see whats going on

Thanks

I'm getting my post count up as we speak to enable picture please bare with me.

Also I am new. The mutha pukka I have is for soil. I got basic stuff for soil. But I could be wrong I am new and not a real clue if I'm honest.

I just wanted to provide the basics of what is needed tonstart me off

Thanks

Finally my post count is 10. Sorry to anyone whose thread I posted on.

Here is the link to imgur and the photos thank you guys

Frank https://imgur.com/a/oBQMs

I had to chop a lot of the older plant back as it was all dying. I also had an accident learning to lst. Please don't judge my heavy handedness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zen archer View Post
    Difficult to say without pics, but have you been feeding? "CANNA Terra Professional Plus are preset at an EC of ±1.3 and a pH ±5.8." your young plants would have had everything they need in the soil. If you were feeding them so early on, you may have done them some harm.

Canna Terra pro is a quality soil, try again but don't feed till plants are well established, they should only need water at beginning.
    I was under the impression the soil contained no nutes. I had a problem with slow release all and adding newts so I brought canna terra cause I thought it was clean.

I started using vitalink plant start when the first true leaves shown and then switched to mother pukka at the 4th node after topping.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

Firstly get some pics with the led off so we can see the true colour if the plants, I would also stop feeding as mentioned the soil has plenty of nutes in it but will be able to tell better from lights off pics

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

Th34v4t4r (05-03-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast