Humidity 60-70
    Temp 20/25
    PH between 5.8/6
    In coco/perlite mix

Feed
    Rhizo 1ml/pl
    A+B 2ml/pl
    Silicon 0.5ml/pl

Sits around 0.9Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1190.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	357435Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1193.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	357436Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1192.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	357437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1191.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	357438

No danger power ranger

Thanks

They also got a good spray of Calmag last week

No danger power ranger

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

That looks either like wind burn or light burn...... if you have a fan directly on the plant, then there is your answer, back that off..... second if you dont have a fan blowing direct, then you have to watch your light levels cause this would then be a light issue. This isnt a deficiency.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Devoed (06-03-18), M_C (06-03-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    That looks either like wind burn or light burn...... if you have a fan directly on the plant, then there is your answer, back that off..... second if you dont have a fan blowing direct, then you have to watch your light levels cause this would then be a light issue. This isnt a deficiency.
    I agree mate, looks like fan burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Devoed (06-03-18), M_C (06-03-18)

Thanks

Much appreciated that’s is most likely going to be the issue! My fan is close! And I have a 250MH about 20” away

No danger power ranger

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

naaaa sorry guys thats a mag issue that all day long that! damage done on cellular level with cal/ mag issues wont repair

you have gave them a foliar spray of epsom salts /calmag.

4.5litres warm water, table spoon of epsom mix well. take out a litre an lash rest down sink. add2-4ml calmag to that litre and give them foliar spray

you need be doing this every 10 days depending how soft your water is. its a must in coco for me with a background of 0.1/0.2, my water super soft

and just for confirmation look here to post #8 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...iciency-thread that backs up my assumption
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 06-03-18 at 11:47 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (06-03-18), tom222 (06-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    naaaa sorry guys thats a mag issue that all day long that! damage done on cellular level with cal/ mag issues wont repair

you have gave them a foliar spray of epsom salts /calmag.

4.5litres warm water, table spoon of epsom mix well. take out a litre an lash rest down sink. add2-4ml calmag to that litre and give them foliar spray

you need be doing this every 10 days depending how soft your water is. its a must in coco for me with a background of 0.1/0.2, my water super soft

and just for confirmation look here to post #8 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...iciency-thread that backs up my assumption
    Thank joker!

I have gave them a cal-mag spray at like 1ml per litre

Do I need to do both cal-mag and Epsom salts? If so where do I get Epsom salts from?

No danger power ranger

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Devoed For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (06-03-18), tom222 (06-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devoed View Post
    Thank joker!

I have gave them a cal-mag spray at like 1ml per litre

Do I need to do both cal-mag and Epsom salts? If so where do I get Epsom salts from?

No danger power ranger
    probs not enough, dont expect the spray to repair the leaf damage mate coz it wont but making sure new growth is what be important.

yes mate the extra mag from the epsom helps the uptake of cal more and also will give them a greener lush look.

4.5litres warm water, table spoon of epsom mix well. take out a litre an lash rest down sink. add2-4ml calmag to that litre and give them foliar spray, raise lights high as poss till they dry, do this when lights are on also - thats how you do it mate simple stuff. boots sell it about 5quid big bag last you forever, think mine is called westlabs bath salts

windburn or heat stress will cause edges to curl an cup and theres none of that going on either
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 06-03-18 at 01:18 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Devoed (06-03-18), tom222 (06-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    probs not enough, dont expect the spray to repair the leaf damage mate coz it wont but making sure new growth is what be important.

yes mate the extra mag from the epsom helps the uptake of cal more and also will give them a greener lush look.

4.5litres warm water, table spoon of epsom mix well. take out a litre an lash rest down sink. add2-4ml calmag to that litre and give them foliar spray, raise lights high as poss till they dry, do this when lights are on also - thats how you do it mate simple stuff. boots sell it about 5quid big bag last you forever, think mine is called westlabs bath salts

windburn or heat stress will cause edges to curl an cup and theres none of that going on either
    Great stuff will grab some after work!

No danger power ranger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devoed View Post
    Much appreciated that’s is most likely going to be the issue! My fan is close! And I have a 250MH about 20” away

No danger power ranger
    also thats a perfect height for your 250 bulb i go 15inch with fan blowing in between, if your light were to close it would be causing bleeching