Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Me again Flower Boosters

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Default Me again Flower Boosters

Hello all I’m thinking off dropping Dutch pro explode as I seem to run into problems when I use the stuff!!!
    It’s the begging of week 3 of flower running canna coco A&B rhizo liquid silcon
    What’s best boosters to run along side my feeds to get good decent results
    Was thinking off ionic product but if anyone can point me in the right direction would be great
    Thanks Gemz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEm View Post
    Hello all I’m thinking off dropping Dutch pro explode as I seem to run into problems when I use the stuff!!!
    It’s the begging of week 3 of flower running canna coco A&B rhizo liquid silcon
    What’s best boosters to run along side my feeds to get good decent results
    Was thinking off ionic product but if anyone can point me in the right direction would be great
    Thanks Gemz

there so many ways to go about it, droppin rhizo week 3 is good idea and drop silicon about week 5.

some people are happy to run pk only with AB slightly increasing it each week till you get to about week six were you hit them with full strength. theres pk13/14 or pk 4/10 hammerhead or pk 9-18 (strong shit) i prefer using the hammerhead

easiest way to keep it simple is run big bud followed by overdrive along with your AB, overdrive is a finishing pk with higher ratio of potasium which plants need more of towards end of there cycle,it tells them theres time is up an forces them to pack on bit more weight

or you can run green planet massive (cheaper alternative to canna boost) from week 3 and then introduce pk from about week 4 an gradually increase it till week 7.

have read this also https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients

i stop using canna AB from week 3 and prefer to use ionic coco bloom, its same as the AB just less nitro and its a one part feed for your micro elements that are still required through flower, so its more suited to flower phase
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 06-03-18 at 04:23 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GreenEm (06-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    there so many ways to go about it, droppin rhizo week 3 is good idea and drop silicon about week 5.

some people are happy to run pk only with AB slightly increasing it each week till you get to about week six were you hit them with full strength.

easiest way to keep it simple is run big bud followed by overdrive along with your AB,

or you can run green planet massive from week 3 and then introduce pk from about week 4 an gradually increase it till week 7.

i stop using canna AB from week 3 and prefer to use ionic coco bloom, its same as the AB just less nitro and its a one part feed for your micro elements that are still required through flower, so its more suited to flower phase
    Your a legend joker thanks for that all the info I could possibly need
    Will have a good read and make my decision
    Plants didn’t take well to explode Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3120.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	357454Click image for larger version. 

ID:	357454

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (06-03-18)

Thanks

Your a legend joker thanks for that all the info I could possibly need
    Will have a good read and make my decision
    Plants didn’t take well to explode Click image for larger version. 

ID:	357454Click image for larger version. 

ID:	357454

i added in sum more info, am forever hittin the edit button pmsl

your plants look hungry to...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GreenEm (06-03-18)

Guest Guest

Default Me again Flower Boosters

Yeah mine similar to jokers,

Base nutrients (I use Dutch pro)
    Root stim (rhizotonic drop after week three)
    Silicone (drop midway through flower)
    Hammer head pk (start week 3-4 increase gently)
    Overdrive (last two weeks before the flush)
    Cal-mag (couple of foliage sprays here and there, try and to get a big one in before the buds start to form)

I don’t bother with a booster, from my research they are mostly expensive sugar water but some people swear by them, not necessary in my opinion.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

GreenEm (06-03-18), joker_the_smoker (06-03-18)

Thanks

i added in sum more info, am forever hittin the edit button pmsl

your plants look hungry to...
    You keep editing mukka feed us that info 😜
    Yes iron man kindly pointed that out
    Our Water was off so couldn’t feed them yesterday
    Thankfully waters back on today so will raise Ec

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Yeah mine similar to jokers,

Base nutrients (I use Dutch pro)
    Root stim (rhizotonic drop after week three)
    Silicone (drop midway through flower)
    Hammer head pk (start week 3-4 increase gently)
    Overdrive (last two weeks before the flush)
    Cal-mag (couple of foliage sprays here and there, try and to get a big one in before the buds start to form)

I don’t bother with a booster, from my research they are mostly expensive sugar water but some people swear by them, not necessary in my opinion.

Thanks Cantona
    Love this forum 😘
    Gemz

Thanks

some people are happy to run pk only with AB slightly increasing it each week till you get to about week six were you hit them with full strength. theres pk13/14 or pk 4/10 hammerhead or pk 9-18 (strong shit) i prefer using the hammerhead

easiest way to keep it simple is run big bud followed by overdrive along with your AB, overdrive is a finishing pk with higher ratio of potasium which plants need more of towards end of there cycle,it tells them theres time is up an forces them to pack on bit more weight

or you can run green planet massive (cheaper alternative to canna boost) from week 3 and then introduce pk from about week 4 an gradually increase it till week 7.

Gets even better
    Exactly what I needed
    Thanks mate very detailed

Thanks

When using big bud do I start off at 1/4 strength the gradually increase for two weeks then drop it for overdrive?
    Thanks again gems

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When using big bud do I start off at 1/4 strength the gradually increase for two weeks then drop it for overdrive?
    Thanks again gems

2ml from the get go if ya go with that, same for the OD.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GreenEm (06-03-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast