Thread: Hi new grower

Thanks

Default Hi new grower

Hi my first attempt at growing, it was supposed to be feminised but looks male to me, its only 10 days into 12 / 12 is it possible to be female. Ive seen some places that that the hairs can sometimes not appear for a while.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180306_214848.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	357463
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plant.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	357460  
    Last edited by Bennybenny; 06-03-18 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybenny View Post
    Hi my first attempt at growing, it was supposed to be feminised but looks male to me, its only 10 days into 12 / 12 is it possible to be female. Ive seen some places that that the hairs can sometimes not appear for a while.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180306_214848.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	357463
    cut that thing down its either male or a full hermie all those little ballish things are pollen sacs this i am 120% of

3. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Bennybenny (06-03-18)

Thanks

this makes me so sad... was green house seed company, 1 seed didnt germinate and now this....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennybenny For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (06-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybenny View Post
    this makes me so sad... was green house seed company, 1 seed didnt germinate and now this....
    ya i would recommend DNA ive heard so many good things about them nothing like this mess

Thanks

unlucky m8 try lsd by sensi or strain hunters money maker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    ya i would recommend DNA ive heard so many good things about them nothing like this mess
    ive grown 3 x4 plant GHS strains grows in my greenhouse over the last 9 years , ALL were gr8 except 2 seeds that didnt pop on different occasions . BOTH GHS sent me a replacement seed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

have a look at dinafem,but i have grown alot of greenhouse strains. never had a hermie and i still run the super lemon haze.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    have a look at dinafem,but i have grown alot of greenhouse strains. never had a hermie and i still run the super lemon haze.
    Its dead, killing it made me wanna cry i literally loved that smelly thing. Ive got one more seed, this was my first ever grow and I had alot of teething problems that probably/ definately contributed. At first I had the plant too close to the LED and it almost died, then it had a calcium problem for literally a month although relatively minor I just couldnt fix it. I was trying to grow in soil, ordered some coco and some non organic nutrients and a EC meter and going to do it by the book this time and if it doesnt work out then ill try another strain. 2 months wasted .... Thanks for the help though guys I probably would of soldiered on wondering why it had little green bollox for at least another week. Also I had its day and night cycle so night was during the day and day was night time, so that i didnt have to worry about everything being on while i wasnt in the house, could this of contributed. I did make sure there was no light getting in, also could of been a temp issue as i only have a weak low watt heater and with just the fan on I can get upto about 26 c but with the extractor on as well went down to 20-21 and I had to start turning it on about 4 weeks into veg due to the smell.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennybenny For This Useful Post:

G' (07-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Don't be disheartened bro, get right back to it, get some fresh beans there's seed sponsors here on the talk and the guys on here will help you through your grow, good luck brother, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY