Thread: Sensi seeds autos and fem yellowing when in flower

Thanks

Exclamation Sensi seeds autos and fem yellowing when in flower

Got a few differnt strains running atm got and seeds super skunk auto and the big bud auto . The sensi seeds Jamaican pearl fem and the new Michka fem strain ... Also got sweet seeds red poison and bloody skunk and bomb seeds thc bomb . And a NL X BB ... Only the sensi seeds are yellowing - dieing .. All have had the same feed when needed . Sensi plants are a month older than my other autos and are now lagging behind after only coming into flower after 66 days . Others started to bud around day 34-38 and are still stretching .. Only sensi are failing had many problems with all sensi seeds Iv ran previously. Why I changed seed banks .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	357504   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	37 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	357505   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	31 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	357506   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	357507   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	30 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	357508  

Thanks

what feed are you using ?

you state that the sensi are older and on the same feed ???

Then thats most likely your problem . EVERY strain is different and needs different levels of nutes ect , The fact that you are feeding them all the exact same way means your not giving the plants the tailored care they need !!!

It also looks like the sensi plants have some serious cupping issue , looks like a nitrogen issue tbh !!!

So a few questions

What substrate are u using ?
    What ph are you feeding at
    Whats the ph of the run off
    How often do you feed / water
    Whats your ec of your feed ?

Without that info you cant really get any real help or advice !

Also you state its only the sensi plants that are bad , But i see light green on most of your plants
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 07-03-18 at 12:53 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

Skunkburner93 (07-03-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the reply . I don't no the ph as I haven't got a reader yet or any ph solutions.... They have only been fed using nitrozyme and molasses in rotation .... I could of worded this better - they aren't all fed-waters at the same time only when they need it and Iv only recently upped there nitrozyme to 2.5 per liter could this be the issue ... When u say nitrogen u mean to high right ? What causes that ? . Also the new seeds - sweet seeds bomb seeds and NL X BB are all in coco were the sensi are in miracle grow could this also be a contributing factor.... Would just using normal water to flush for a few times slowly cure this ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunkburner93 For This Useful Post:

G' (07-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkburner93 View Post
    Thanks for the reply . I don't no the ph as I haven't got a reader yet or any ph solutions.... They have only been fed using nitrozyme and molasses in rotation .... I could of worded this better - they aren't all fed-waters at the same time only when they need it and Iv only recently upped there nitrozyme to 2.5 per liter could this be the issue ... When u say nitrogen u mean to high right ? What causes that ? . Also the new seeds - sweet seeds bomb seeds and NL X BB are all in coco were the sensi are in miracle grow could this also be a contributing factor.... Would just using normal water to flush for a few times slowly cure this ?
    Welcome brother, i'm not a coco grower and i'm pretty much a noob myself but i do know that very few if any experienced growers here on the talk would go no where near miracle grow so at a guess i would say that that could be one of the factors regarding the sensi, i'm quite sure one of the more experienced guys will be along soon with a more detailed explanation, all the best kidda, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

7. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (07-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkburner93 View Post
    miracle grow is a shocking soil during flower its ok during veg but due to its slow release nutes it will still be feeding high levels of N during flower , Id get them out of these and into a much better soil or COCO ( my choice would be coco ) this im certain is the reason for the claw that happening to your leafs !!!!

Also i have no idea what kinda ph miracle grow regulates itself at or even if you can change it due to the buffers that make it up ,

testing the ph or run off will let you know if your in the acceptable ph range for soil this will make sure that all nutrients are available and rule out nutrient lock out !
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 07-03-18 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks

Question

This is this morning had a flush yesterday big bud seems to be reacting well not so much with the super skunk . Will it recover or better of killing it of to free up some space ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	17 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	357545   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	19 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	357546