Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Smelling

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    Hi hippy crack yes have negative pressure just need to get something done as don’t want a random visit and someone smelling something

GMOGreen Guest

Don't suppose you had been into the space before the smell was Mentioned? Or had a cheeky blaze?

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Langers (07-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Don't suppose you had been into the space before the smell was Mentioned? Or had a cheeky blaze?

�� current diary

No mate I was at work the mrs said must be where I’m venting into house windows had been shut , is a new filter as got it ready for this crop , every thing is coming down after this one for a good clean and de clutter so will have to get vent tile fitted in roof and extract up there but still worried if someone gets a wif of it outside ,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

What's your humidity saying mate? High humidity can effect your filter, if it's too high, it won't be able to scrub all of the air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Langers (07-03-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Langers View Post
    No mate I was at work the mrs said must be where I’m venting into house windows had been shut , is a new filter as got it ready for this crop , every thing is coming down after this one for a good clean and de clutter so will have to get vent tile fitted in roof and extract up there but still worried if someone gets a wif of it outside ,
    I'm out of ideas then matey sorry

🌱 current diary

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Langers (07-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    What's your humidity saying mate? High humidity can effect your filter, if it's too high, it won't be able to scrub all of the air

Humidity at mo is 55.3 , but that is a good point when I got in the windows where shut checked humidity and was up to about 67 would this be to high and affect it if so at least I now where I’m going wrong and can correct it as I said to GMOGreen got to get it vented out of the roof but would like to know filter working properly first

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Langers View Post
    Humidity at mo is 55.3 , but that is a good point when I got in the windows where shut checked humidity and was up to about 67 would this be to high and affect it if so at least I now where I’m going wrong and can correct it as I said to GMOGreen got to get it vented out of the roof but would like to know filter working properly first
    Yer that's too high, try and get it below 30% if you can mate, it's better lower this far into flower.... And for your filter lol

Macky Guest

Filter should work ok up to 50% but then you'll get leaks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

67% is getting on the high side but should be OK for the filter... I wouldn't like to be flowering in 67% though....!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (28-10-19), Langers (07-03-18)

Thanks

Thank you M-C thank you Machi that’s got to be what it is time to get anew dehumidifier then and to make sure the Mrs doesn’t keep all the windows shut all day will try and get it down to 30% as you have said let’s hope there is no damage to the plants thank you every one else who has commented your all such a good bunch on here much love

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast