Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis for Crohn's disease

Thanks

Default Cannabis for Crohn's disease

Hi All!

I’m interested to know if anyone on here with Crohn’s disease has had any benefits from using cannabis?

If so what strains have helped the most and what is the preferred way to take it or has this not made any difference?

Thanks in advance.
    Tyrionblue

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyrionblue For This Useful Post:

G' (15-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,803 Times

Funny you should mention chrones because I didn't have ibs until I quit weed.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrionblue View Post
    Hi All!

I’m interested to know if anyone on here with Crohn’s disease has had any benefits from using cannabis?

If so what strains have helped the most and what is the preferred way to take it or has this not made any difference?

Thanks in advance.
    Tyrionblue
    Hello mate take a look at your original post in introduce yourself "no longer a lurker", G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Bomber Guest

Cannabis will offer great relief and there are peaple out there claiming it’s cured their Crohns all together.

THC for pain and CBD for inflammation. Look at Candida CD1 together with a nice THC indica strain like Northern lights, Bubba Kush or Grandaddy Purple etc...

Growing out these high CBD and THC strains will allow you to find a ratio that’s works for you.

Oil is the way to treat this properly...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Tyrionblue (18-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Sorry to hijack this thread but is cbd oil from online anygood.? As i think its mostly from hemp.? is it cannabis oil you really want for pain and inflammation etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tom222 View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread but is cbd oil from online anygood.? As i think its mostly from hemp.? is it cannabis oil you really want for pain and inflammation etc.

The CBD oil that's available in the UK is not really worth the bottle it's sold in

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

tom222 (18-03-18), Tyrionblue (18-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

If it is full extract CBD oil you're after, I can recommend the blue edition from CBD Brothers. Google them. I'm not affiliated to them at all. I've been using it for months to help treat bipolar disorder and anxiety...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Tyrionblue (18-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Quote Originally Posted by n00b_gr0wer View Post
    If it is full extract CBD oil you're after, I can recommend the blue edition from CBD Brothers. Google them. I'm not affiliated to them at all. I've been using it for months to help treat bipolar disorder and anxiety...

Thanks bro thats the company ive been looking at. Tbh its for my mother with arthritis. She said she would prefer their capsules. Will order some on monday.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

WhIpLaSh (18-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Thanks bro thats the company ive been looking at. Tbh its for my mother with arthritis. She said she would prefer their capsules. Will order some on monday.

Good luck, mate 💪

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

tom222 (18-03-18)

Bomber Guest

You'll go bankrupt trying to treat anything from these rip-off fuckers! Just grow Candida CD1 or similar rather than lining their pockets. Every oz of weed will yield between 10 & 15% of its weight in oil. So 30 grams of bud will yield 3 grams minimum of quality oil. Do the math. You'll save a shit load of money

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

G' (24-03-18), tom222 (18-03-18), Tyrionblue (18-03-18), WhIpLaSh (19-03-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast